🫧IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ🫧

Details about the reader..

Name:
Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

(You can wear the outfit of your choice, there is no specific description about Y/N, since I'm guessing a lot of people, including me, hate it when writers describe Y/N as an OC of theirs.)

————————————————————————

Backstory..

Y/N, used to be a happy kid. She was an only child, rather spoiled by her parents. She got everything she wanted, but of course she learnt to work for it, instead of snapping her fingers and expecting everything she wants to come to her.
Her relationship with her mother and father was great, until she turned 8.
They all went together to the house of Ronal and Tonawari, Y/N thinking it was another playdate with their daughter, Tsireya.
However it wasnt.
That night she found out, that all this time, her parents with Ronal and Tonawari were arranging Y/N's and Ao'nung's marrige.
Y/N was angry, sad, disappointed.
When she found out, she burst out on her mother and father, letting all her anger out on them.
She ran away, but when she come back, her biggest fear came true..
She found her parents, laying dead on the ground, blood all over the place.
There is no such thing as finding your loved ones in this state, especially as a little child..
She lived with the guilt of arguing with her parents, telling them all those hurtful things, hours before their death.
She didn't even get to tell them she loves them.
She ended up agreeing with the whole future Tsahík thing, fulfilling her mothers wish.
She never wanted to be promised to Ao'nung, considering he is a dick towards Y/N, but she would never let down her mother..
Or so she thought.

————————————————————————

Alright, this is my first ever fanfic,
I really hope I do good!! Im sorry if you guys don't like it, just don't be rude pleasee🤍🤍🤍