25

Time skips after 2 weeks,

Jimin was in company with his father as they had an urgent meeting to attend over there...

While, jimin's mother went to the kitty party with her friends...

As usual, yn was in the private library of books in her mansion and was reading the book whose name was Twisted love..

Yn: damn this lead Alex volklov is really hot. He literally eat that kookie of Ava which she made from ewww this operation emotion is really something funny..

She laughed but suddenly, she felt like she would  vomit anytime..

Yn stood up and went to the washroom then she actually vomited there...

Yn clean her face..

Yn: hm these pregnancy hormones are getting worse, it's the 4th time since morning I've vomited. I should go to the doctor for the check up regarding this ..

She said and quickly left for her room , then got ready in a few minutes and came down..

Yn: I'm not feeling well so I'm going to the hospital if any family members came before me, then tell them..

Yn said to the one maid and left from there..

Yn took the car and drive to the hospital not being aware that someone was keeping his eyes on her every moment...

??: Boss she came out of her home without any protection..

Boss: then for what you are waiting when she will come out of her car, give her chloroform and kidnap her understand...

??: Ok boss...

He made his car go behind yn...

Meanwhile, yn connected her phone with jimin...

📱 Yn: hlo babe..

It was an video call..

📱 Jimin: hey baby are you going somewhere??

He asked as he saw yn driving the car towards somewhere..

📱 Yn: yes actually I'm going to hospital, you know chim I've vomited 4th time since the morning. So, i thought about going to hospital and getting a proper check from there.

📱 Jimin: hmm you did right, but did you took any security with yourself??

📱 Yn: um noo..

📱 Jimin; stupid how many times I've to say that you should be careful my baby. How can you be so careless huh!!

📱 Yn: sorry I was in hurry, but i promise it will not be repeated..

📱 Jimin: shut up..

Yn pouted and park the car in hospital's car parking...

📱 Yn; ok I'm going to doctor now..

📱 Jimin: put your Phone inside your purse..

📱 Yn: wae???

📱 Jimin: i want to hear what doctor will say to you huh understand, from next time I'll be with you everytime..

📱 Yn: ok ok my hubby..

📱 Jimin: yes wifey.

Yn sign and put the in her coat pocket then come out..

She had airpods on so that no one can hear jimin saying stupid things on phone..

It were just 2 minutes she walked away from her car then someone forcely put choloroform on her face and in 5 minutes she fainted..

He took her away from there..