24

Jimin saw yn holding his hand and rubbing it slowly...

Jimin: babe....

Yn: butterfly I'm your right, you wanted me to fly high with my freedom. But, you know you are my freedom , my air in which i want to breathe and fly my whole life...

Jimin: you remember everything??

He asked to her in utter shock...

Yn chuckled...

Yn: me and kuru remember everything, just we were working on this things to get solved and our broken family finally is together today...

Jimin hugs her while crying...

Jimin: I'm really sorry my butterfly, at first i wanted to use you against baekhyun for getting my revenge. I don't know how i fell in love with you,but trust me it was the best decision of my life which i ever made. I'm proud that after kuru left i was with you, you stayed with him.. We are incomplete without each other, i feel really sad for thinking bad about you. Please forgive me, butterfly...

Yn rubs his back, he was very emotional at that time, because finally his broken family has reunited. He was starting his family with her, kuru remembered everything and forgave him...

It was a big day for him,

Everyone smile at them that finally jimin stepped out of his messy past and he is starting a new life with yn. ..

They all spend 3 weeks more there, enjoying with their entire family ..

At first limo got angry from kuru for hiding the past, but he forgive her because he was happy that at least she didn't pushed him away after knowing about everything...

He also forgive yn, he knows it since starting that yn was never at the fault of kuru jumping from the rooftop. But, at that time anger took over him and he announced everything out of anger....

Finally, everything was on right track and today kuru with limo and her son tang tang they were going back to China..

While, jimin with his family and friends were also flying back to Korea...

Grandfather: now we all meet again at baby shower of yn...

Kuru: yes and after all for a month yn will come with me to China...

Jimin's mom: but baby will born in korea only..

Kuru: okok don't worry, but I'll keep her for a month...

Jimin: okok ladies everything will go accordingly to what you all want...

Kuru: yesss...

Yn smiled after looking at everything actually went well..

Ren: ok go safely everyone...

Kuru: yes yes and next time when I'll come I want you to find a girlfriend for yourself..

Ren: don't worry I'll look for one now okiee??

Kuru: yes yes...

Everyone smiled...

Kuru and yn hugs each other tightly...

Kuru: will see you soon babe..

Yn: yupp...

Kuru: take care of yourself and little baby...

Yn: you also be careful and take care of oppa with tang tang...

Kuru: yupp...

Everyone share hug with each other..

After talking about sometime more, they all went back to their residence...

At park mansion,

Yn was eating Cherries while watching her favourite drama with her mother-in-law..

Jimin was typing on laptop...

Yn yawns...

Jimin: babe are you tired??

Yn: no I'm not between do you remember, we have appointment with doctor today...

Jimin: yes i remember, if you are ready then let's go??

Yn: yess...

Jimin's mom: be careful guys and jimin remember to tell me everything what doctor said...

Jimin: ok mom..

She nodded with a smile...

Jimin: let's go baby...

Yn: yupp..

They both left to the hospital..

Doctor gives them report...

Dr.: Mr and Mrs park don't worry , baby is fine and mother also. Here are some medicine for vomiting occurance...

Jimin: ok we will be careful...

She nodded...

Jimin got a call...

Jimin: babe come in parking I'm going there only hm...

Yn: okie I'm coming with reports...

Jimin kissed her forehead and left from there...

Yn took reports and medicine then she slowly went down..

While going down, yn dumped into someone but she didn't fell down and handle herself..

Yn: sorry...

She looked up and saw someone she didn't wanted to see...

Baekhyun: hey yn baby how are you, it's been so much time since i saw you last...

Yn: who are you...

Yn know it, expect her family members no one knows that she remembered everything...

Baekhyun: looks like baby girl don't remember me huh???

Yn: sorry??

Baekhyun: why to be sorry babe...

Yn: mister stay away from me...

Baekhyun: I'm Byun baekhyun your almost to be husband...

Yn: sorry??

Baekhyun: that husband of your kidnapped you from me, because he was jealous. Baby we are lovers from high school, he was always jealous of us that's why he kidnapped you then made your memories go away. I love you baby...

Yn blinked her eyes...

She was sure, if she didn't remembered her memories then she would have slowly belived then ask about what baekhyun have just mentioned..

Yn: whoever you are please stay away from us..

Baekhyun: baby..

Yn: get lost...

She left from there...

Baekhyun: it's my time for you to kidnap and vanish your memories than make jimin suffer again...

He smrik and left...

Yn sat in car..

Yn: hey chim...

Jimin: are you ok baby...

Yn: yes why???

Jimin: you took so much time to come back...

Yn: i went to use washroom that's why...

Jimin: oh okieee let's go back now???

Yn: yupp...

They both left from there, not being aware that someone was planning a big thing against them..

________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1100..