23

Then,

Baekhyun wanted to get married with yn so her brother's sent her to korea, there kuru and jimin planned to save her...

Baekhyun was the murder of jimin's cousin who he used once and killed when she started threatening him that she will reveal his truth of supplying illegal drugs to police...

He killed her after  brutally raping her, jimin was really mad at him for this thing and when he got to know that the girl bout whom kuru mentioned is his fiance. He made a plan that he will also do the same with him as he did to his sister...

After rescuing yn, jimin forcefully made her enter in a relationship with him. So, that he can become close to her and destroy baekhyun...

Then, her brother's kidnapped kuru , she already had a heart break because her ex boyfriend cheated on her. When yn's second brother raped she lost her hopes in living and only way from which she thought she could be free from this world was suicide. But, before ending her life she wanted to help yn, because she wanted to yn to have a good life not living that hell....

Then, she made deal with her elder brother limo that she will be with him only if he will free yn. Limo truly loved her so he agreed, kuru was so in depression that she didn't noticed his true love and on the last day she jumped from the rooftop of hotel...

Flashback of that day,

In front of ward , everyone was standing and worried about the situation of her ...

Yn was seating on the floor with help of wall while crying hardly...

Jimin was nervous about the situation because he was not able to protect his second cousin too. He was feeling useless...

Limo was really frustrated from things which happened in just few minutes..

After one hour, doctor came out with reports...

Limo: what happened sir...

Dr.: She is out of danger sir, but she got a bad injury on her head so i think there are 95% chances of her memory loss. Besides, she was in depression before and reports also day she had personality disorder. But looking at her current state, i would reckon that she will not remember anything and it's best to give her new form of life...

Limo: ok sir...

Dr.: She will be discharged one week later...

Limo: ok sir...

Dr. Left inside the ward again, they heard many footsteps..

Limo looked his other two brothers eoth baekhyun were coming...

He coldly glanced at them...

Sijue: so here you are huh...

He said and went towards yn who was lost in own world, but before he could touch her jimin holds his hand...

Jimin: don't dare to touch her...

Sijue: and who are you to say this..

Jimin: her boyfriend...

Chen: ah so this bitch run away from home to be with you...

Jimin: shut up...

Baekhyun was looking at him with rage in his eyes...

Limo: don't touch her...

Sijue: what are you saying brother...

Limo: i said don't touch her, i promised someone that I'll give her freedom from us. So, I'm giving her that yn you are not part of fu anymore you can live with your love of life...

Yn looked at her brother while crying...

Yn: brother I'm your sister how can you simply broke all your ties with me??

Limo coldly looked at her...

Limo: just because of you, for saving you, she made a promise that she will be with me if I'll give you freedom. Are you seeing what is her condition today, it's because of you. She got remember anything now, so I'll be taking her away from here to China . You are not her best friend anymore, you are not my sister anymore just don't ever show me you face...

Yn: b.. bro..ther..

Sijue: brother why are you so much for slut she is j-

A tight slap echoed in hospital hall...

Limo: i suggest you to keep quiet and handle your home which is going broke down because your girlfriend know about that what a beast you are to rape a innocent girl..

Sijue: w..what ..

Limo: Sijue and chen I'm leaving that mansion and I'll be the ceo of fu group. You can handle other companies while living in that mansion, i suggest you both of my brother's and so called sister to never show me your face...

He left from there and started preparing for shiftment of kuru from here...

His guards made all of them out of the hospital...

Yn fell down while crying, jimin holds her...

Yn: it all happened because of me I'm not worthy of anyone's love..

Jimin: no baby...

Yn: yes..

Jimin: shh let's go back to hotel I'll talk with him and I'll make you meet her don't worry...

Yn was only crying hard ...

Jimin took her back..

Since, then things turned to different way limo took kuru away from there and jimin reported this to ren. Ren went to China and limo agreed him for marriage with her. Kuru who was doing the drama of memory loss just in hope to start a new life started doing accordingly to what they said...

However, on the other side yn's condition was worse because of the things which happened in last few days...

She started self harming and always said to him that she wants him to erase her memories..

But, jimin didn't agreed because he can't do that he promised his cousin that he will take her proper so how can he make earse her memories...

Unfortunately, yn's condition was getting worse at last with the help of professional he masked her memories...

He gave her regular medicine due to which she would not remember the past and he moved on with her...

Destiny played it's game and they met kuru with limo in Maldives. Which, resulted yn to remember everything but she didn't showed it..

Present,

Jimin looked at his mother and grandfather who were crying while talking with each other. and apologizing for past mistakes...

Was it sign for him that he will be again happy with his family and yn who was carrying his child??

_________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1066..