19

There was chaos clearly audible in the park mansion ..

Because, his parents visited jimin as he shared the good news to them that finally they are becoming grandparents...

His mother: now shift to our mansion i wanna every single minute with her, it's so special for me that finally I'm going to be grandmother yeahh...

Jimin: but mom you guys live in Busan and we live in Seoul it's not possible..

His father: we live in your secure area only jimin, it's under our property...

Jimin: yes dad but how can we avoid that baekhyun lives there..

Yn: who is he?? I feel like I've heard this name before ??

They all look at her...

Jimin smiled nervously...

Jimin: no baby you haven't maybe you are hallucinating again hm, he is my enemy stay away from him...

Yn: as you say...

His mother: he is right we can't take risks now , see yn is pregnant and i want to spend my whole time with her. So i think we will be living with you guys now....

Jimin: with us ??

His father: any problem??

Jimin: no no just we are leaving for Thailand tomorrow, you know there is a party organised by ren as he is going to his throne of mafia king. ..

His father: so finally that day has come good,..

He said and looked at his wife who got quiet after hearing jimin's words..

Jimin: mom past was past, if you come along with us they will be happy to see you...

His mother: I'm not going there and jimin don't forget i still have not forgiven you for your mistake which you did 2 years ago. Just her mental state was not good that's why it got clear but i still believe you were the one who didn't look good after her. All this happened you are also involved in it, i accepted u because of yn. She is innocent and i still get fear of what happened that day, i hope you will be very careful now...

Jimin looked down, his own mother has not forgiven him for that mistake which he did 2 years ago...

His father: honey calm down let's go back, it's no use of living here as they are going tomorrow. When they come back, we will come here ..

She nodded and left with her husband..

Jimin sat on the couch while leaving a heavy sign ..

Yn sat near him and holds his hand..

Yn: chim what happened 2 years ago that mom has not forgiven you..

Jimin looked at her and smiled softly before kissing her cheeks..

Jimin: it's past leave that now, one day mom will forgive me definitely and I'm waiting for that day..

Yn got silent, she wanted to know what happened two years ago, why his mother is not forgiving him?? What he did ???

Jimin: let's sleep my both babies need rest...

Yn nodded and they both went in the room..

Time skip next day,

On the airport of Thailand, jimin come down with yn and his friends...

Jimin saw ren himself came to pick up them.

They hugs each other and greet everyone..

Ren: you didn't had any difficulty while traveling right ??