5

Tae: jimin...

Jimin gave his bag to the maid standing near and came towards them with his cold expressionless face .

Tae stood up and hugged his soulmate, jimin gave in and hugged him back..

Jimin: you guys here..

Tae: taeyeon missed you ..

Jimin: heyyy my little champ sorry uncle was a little busy in his work assignments. You can come to me on weekends we will play  together okie..

Taeyeon showed his boxy smile, which he got from his father..

Taeyeon: yes taeyeon loves to play with jimin uncle and who is this new aunty..

He said and pointed at yn..

Yn glup as now all attention were on her, to which she wasn't used..

Jimin:baby she is your yn aunty , now she will live with you. When you will come to play with me, aunty will also play with you..

Taeyeon looked at yn with his sparkling eyes..

Taeyeon: really aunty will play with me like jeonseol..

Jimin chuckled after hearing jungkook's son name from his mouth. No doubt if their father's were best friends why not them to. But now jimin had an urge, if he also had a child. How would his family looked like ??

Tae: yeah from Jeonseol i remembered his father, he also become busy like jimin. If i didn't put up my buts here today, i didn't got to know that jimin had a girlfriend..

Jimin nodded..

Vish: yeahhh give some attention to me also, I also want to talk ..

At last, jimin's eyes fell on the lady whom he loved but she wasn't his now. But surprisingly, for the first time jimin didn't get flutter after seeing her. His reaction was normal , he didn't got any butterfly or smooth feeling near her..

But, when his eyes fell yn who was standing awkwardly near vish , she made him feel like he have to do everything for protecting her from whatever makes her feel scared...

Jimin knew it that fu brother's kept their little sister in mansion only. Now, yn was in front of him, he never thought yn would be this much uncomfortable around people whom she met for the first...

Jimin made his steps towards yn and pulled her away from vish, hide yn behind himself..

After shielding yn , jimin looked at the family who come to visit them...

Jimin: sorry but yn is not comfortable around new people whom she didn't know and today only she arrived from china. Thank you for paying us visit, but i think we are in awkward situation presently. Don't worry i gonna make it up to you guys, this weekend let's go on family trip everyone, we will bring Jeon family to there. We all will be sending our vacation together..

Vish: yeah that's why jimin is my favourite, he is right let's go on trip. About today I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable yn, we didn't know u r not used of meeting new people..

Yn slowly shook her head..

Vish: it's ok you will get used to it soon , be ready on weekend we will be rocking on our vacation..

Yn choosed to stay silent, because she didn't knew what it feels to rock on trip. This will be her first ever weekend trip, with them .

Jimin: good now everyone it's evening already let's have dinner together..

Tae: yesss..

Jimin nodded and sign to workers..

They all left to the kitchen and preparing dinner..