11.

Pov Jimin

I put my plate with food on my desk and kicked the chair over. I hate divers and I hate Hae so much.

'Jim?' I looked up and saw Seokjin standing in the doorway, behind him Namjoon appeared. Seokjin cleared his throat.

'That merman is your boyfriend?' He asked.

'Yes he is.'

'Are you sure about that?'

'Yes, because his name is Min Yoongi, his age is 18 and I literally lived with him, so if you're trying to tell me that I'm wrong, it won't work.'

'Oh, that's, rare.'

'No it isn't.'

'Jimin, a merman, be for real.'

'Well, I'm real.' I said stubborn as I changed myself to a merman. I felt on the bed and Seokjin's mouth felt open. Namjoon's eyes widened and I rolled my eyes.

'Do you guys believe me now?'

'Y-yes.' Seokjin said. I nodded and changed back.

'I will get my boyfriend out of there.' I muttered angrily.

'Oh, Jimin...' Namjoon said.
................

I had been sitting in my room all day thinking about how to get Yoongi back. I finally decided to wait for Yoongi to become a public act to watch and then go there to explore and see where all the cameras and security rooms were. I grabbed the ipad and yes, Yoongi was still in the marine zoo. I sighed and stared at the screen for a while.
..............

I woke up. I apparently felt asleep while looking at the screen last evening. I yawned and went downstairs. Namjoon was sitting on the couch with Seokjin on his lap. They were kissing heavily. I frowned but let them and picked up the remote. I turned the news on and watched it carefully.

"And now we come back to the exciting news we heard yesterday. Today the marine zoo is opening up, with yes, the new addition, a merman."

I gasped and jumped up.

'Seokjin, when does the marine zoo open?' I asked loudly. Seokjin broke the kiss with Namjoon and grabbed his phone.

'It's already open, you know it's already 11 AM?'

'Oh! I'm leaving then, be back in the evening, bye!'

'Alright, take care, okay?' Namjoon shouted after me while I ran out the room.

'I will! I shouted back as I rushed upstairs. I took some clothes on and went outside.
................

I ran into the marine zoo and pushed through the people who were all standing in front of the not too big, not too small aquarium. When I arrived at the glass, I saw Yoongi grumpy sitting in a corner of the aquarium. I hit the glass hard a few times and he looked up. His eyes met mine and he darted out of the corner. He came in front of me and pressed his hands against the glass where I held my hands. I smiled a bit and he looked at me with his I'm-so-done-with-people face. I kissed the glass and he smiled.

'Can you hear me?' I asked. He frowned.

'Can you hear me?' I asked a little louder. He still looked at me questioningly and I remembered the sign language.

'Can you hear me?' I said in sign language. Yoongi shook his head. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

'I will get you out of here soon.' I gestured.

'Will you?' Yoongi formed with his hands as he looked at me. I nodded.

'Don't get caught Jim.'