9.

Pov Jimin

Yoongi healed my wounds, but I was still angry with him for slapping me.

'Yah, Jimin-ssi, you can't stay mad at me.' Yoongi said as he briefly ran his finger over the base of my nose. I moved my face away from him and he sighed long and deeply.

'Aish, Jimin-ah.' He said. I shook my head and stood up. I laid down on the bed, on my stomach and fidgeted with my sleeves. I felt the bed sag a little and Yoongi's hands on my legs, just below my ass. Yoongi briefly rubbed the sides of my legs and patted my hip.

'Come on, stop ignoring me, I don't like it if you do.' I just continued ignoring him.

'Jimin, I'm sorry, you know that.' I rested my head on my hands and sighed inaudibly.

'Talk to me.' I shook my head. It was quiet for a while and I heard Yoongi walk away. I sighed and rolled on my back.

'Sneak attack.' Yoongi shouted as he jumped on me. I groaned and Yoongi grabbed my writst. He held my arms against the bed and looked at me as he sat down right on my hips.

'Talk to me.' I avoided his gaze and turned my head to the side. I yelled when I felt Yoongi's lips on my neck and shook my head vigorously.

'Jimin, come on, calm down, babe!' He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him.

'Tsk.' I rolled my eyes.

'What did I say about rolling your eyes baby boy?' I shrugged and Yoongi sighed annoyed.

'I will make you scream my name if you don't stop ignoring me right now.'

'Shut up.' I said as I finally looked him in the eyes.

'I said I was sorry.' I shrugged.

'You hurted me.'

'I know, but I healed you too.'

'You didn't had too.'

'Yes I had, I love you and I will take care of you, I promised that.' I sighed.

'Don't slap me again.'

'I won't.' I nodded.

'Kiss.'

'Go beg for it.'

'Jimin shut up, I have you in my power.' Yoongi said as he pecked my lips. I whined and closed my eyes.

'I'm coming with you too school tomorrow.'

'No Yoongi, you stay here.'

'Nope.' Yoongi pecked my lips again and bit my lip softy. I sighed and locked my eyes with Yoongi's. He smiled a bit and kissed me slowly. I kissed back softly and after a few minutes we stopped.

'You okay now?' He asked. I nodded.

'Good.' I nodded again.
..............

I hopped to school while Yoongi walked after me. I stopped and waited for Yoongi to walk next to me. He had his hands in his pockets and I hooked my arm through his. He chuckled.

'Clingy.' He said.

'No, everybody should know that you're mine.'

'Oh, I'm all yours babe, don't worry about that.' He pecked my cheek and I looked away blushing. I heard Yoongi chuckle softly and I rolled my eyes.

'What did I say about rolling your eyes baby, do I need to tell you again?' I chuckled and shook my head.

'No.'

'Good, that's what I thought.' I looked at Yoongi and saw a grin on his face.

'Aish, sucker that you are.' I said.