3.

Pov Yoongi

Jimin had fallen asleep in the water, so I was holding him. Just to be on the safe side, I also held his hand, in case he got underwater. I knew it was late, so I decided to sleep too.
.....................

'Yoongi-hyung, wakey wakey.' I woke up by Jimin's sweet voice and he chuckled.

'Good morning prince.' He said. I chuckled at his cuteness and shook my head.

'Did you sleep well?' I asked.

'Yes I did, it's so nice to sleep in water.' I chuckled and nodded. Jimin tightened his grip on my neck and I chuckled again. He had his legs wrapped around my waist and hung on me like a koala. He was too cute.

'What are you thinking of?' Jimin asked after some minutes.

'I'm thinking about you.' I said with a dry look on my face. Jimin smiled shyly and looked away. I chuckled and shook my head.

'Hyung?'

'Yes?'

'If mermaids transform in normal women, and they do it with a normal man, do they get pregnant?' I groaned and laughed.

'Why do you have always those weird questions? But yes, they get pregnant then, and actually that's really usefull for the baby.'

'Sorry, but why is that usefull for the baby?' He asked with a chuckle.

'Because the baby is then half human, half mermaid or merman, which means if he lands as half fish and then dries up he turns into a human being, and so I can't because my parents are both fully mermaid and merman, but luckily I'm blessed with my powers.'

'Ahh, now I understand, does every mermaid or merman have powers?'

'Sometimes, most of the time, yes, but some merpeople don't have powers.' He nodded.

'You're smart.'

'No, I'm a merman.' I said with a chuckle. He smiled and nodded. I listened intently for a moment and noticed that there were others of my kind nearby. Probably my sisters, they occasionally visited me.

'Why do you look so hard?' Jimin asked with a chuckle.

'My sisters are coming, I can feel it.'

'You have sisters?'

'No shit.' Jimin chuckled and not much later I saw my sisters. They gave me a strange look.

'Yoongi, are you again with Churin?' Yuna asked.

'No, I broke up with him remember, this is Jimin, I met him few days ago.'

'Ah, mom and dad will hate you for that, you know we can't interact with land people.' Nayeon said. I rolled my eyes.

'Mom and dad already hate me, they fucking banned me.'

'Yeah, ofcourse they did, but let's be social.' Yuna came closer and laid her hand on Jimin's head.

'I'm Min Yuna, 16 years old.' She said.

'I'm park Jimin, 18 years old.' Yuna smiled and looked at me. She laid her hand on my head too en kissed my cheeks.

'I missed you.'

'I missed you too little one.' She smiled and Nayeon came too. She laid her hand also on Jimin's head.

'Min Nayeon, 19 years old.'

'Park Jimin, 18.' She nodded and hugged me tight.

'Aish, you're such a troublemaker Yoon.' She said. I chuckled and nodded. I grabbed Jimin's hips and lifted him onto the rocks.