5.

Pov Jimin

'What do you mean with "He is dangerous"? He isn't dangerous!' I said, while I angrily ran after the police officer.

'Like I said Jimin, he did some bad things.'

'Like what?!' He stopped walking and sighed.

'He killed someone from the boat police.'

'Who said that he did that?!'

'They saw it Jimin, don't make it such a problem.' I growled and he took me to the police station. I got a stay there because I couldn't go home.
....................

The agent from earlier entered my room and sat down across from me.

'So, Jimin, tell me about the guy, what's his name?'

'I'm not going to tell you anything since I don't know!' I lied.

'Come on.'

'No, I told you that I don't know anything about him, I only knew that he lived alone, not in a group.'

'Okay, fine then.'

'Can I go now? I don't want to be here.' The agent sighed and rubbed his eyes.

'Okay, fine, go.' I nodded and walked away. I went as fast as possible back to the sea en sat down on the rocks, looking out for Yoongi.

Pov Yoongi

In the meantime I had pulled the harpoon out of my tail and healed the wound. I hung around where I was for a while, nervously waiting to make sure there were no divers again. When it got dark outside, I made my way back to the cave and went up to the rocks. I saw Jimin sitting there and calmly surfaced so as not to startle him. He looked up and smiled.

'Yoongi.' He said.

'Jimin.'

'Is your tail okay?' I nodded.

'Ah, good, can we go to the cave?' I nodded and brought Jimin to the cave.

'Yoongi.' Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

'Yes?'

'Did you really kill a policeman?' I immediately knew where he was talking about.

'No, that was one of my friends, everybody thinks I did it, but I didn't.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes I am.'

'Okay then, fine.' I nodded and stared at Jimin. He wrapped his legs around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

'Did you tell the police anything about me?' I asked.

'Only that you lived alone insteed of in a group.' I nodded.

'That's fine, thank you.' I said as I put Jimin on the ground. I pulled myself out the water and, again, grabbed a towel. I tied it around my waist and changed my tail into legs. I got up and Jimin pushed me against the wall. I startled and he chuckled. He put his hands next to my head and leaned on them.

'Jimin-ah, get lost.' I said with a chuckle. He smiled and shook his head.

'I'm going to call the police for assault, watch out.' Jimin laughed and shook his head. I chuckled and patted his back.

'Hyung.'

'Yeah?' Jimin didn't response and just stared at me for a while.

'Jimin, stop it.' I said as my eyes went down to Jimin's lips. He grinned and came closer.