8.

Pov Yoongi

'Oh my fucking lord, you're dad was right!' Jimin said with a terrified voice. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at his blue turning hands. My eyes widened and I grabbed his wrists.

'Y-yoongi, what is t-this?' Jimin cried.

'Stay calm, you will get better, I promise.' I said as I pinched his wrists, so the blue color didn't go further over his arms. I looked at mom and she had a disappointed look on her face.

'Where is dad?' I asked.

'I don't-' Dad appeared with the headmaster. The headmaster was the so-called leader of our group, you could see him as a king. He also had all the powers. He grabbed my forearm and looked at me.

'What's the name of the boy?' He said as he nodded at Jimin.

'Jimin.' I said. He nodded and slid his hand down my forearm. Blood appeared and I looked at it with big eyes.

'Your name is Yoongi right?' He asked. I nodded and he did something, causing Jimin's hands to turn back to their normal color. He slid his hand down Jimin's forearm too and it started bleeding.

'Get out the water.' He said to my parents. They did and me and Jimin got pulled in the water. The headmaster pressed our forearms together and it stung.

'Min Yoongi, hereby promise that you will remain faithful to your future husband, whether you like it or not.'

'I promise.' I said as I looked at Jimin and saw a bewildered expression on his face. I smiled a bit and the headmaster turned to Jimin.

'Uh.' He said.

'Park Jimin.' I whispered.

'Right, Park Jimin, you are an earth boy, hereby pledge that whatever happens, you will stay with Yoongi, he is your future husband.'

'I p-promise.'

'Okay, now let the ritual begin, just keep in this position.' The headmaster got out the water and said some kind of magic, weird words. I looked at Jimin and he looked nervous. I smiled a bit and nodded. He nodded back. The water around us started bubbling and I felt stuffy. The headmaster shouted something and I was pulled down by a strong current. I felt that my tail came back and happily breathed in and out in the water while watching my tail. I giggled and bumped in someone. I looked in Jimin's big eyes. My eyes slid down his body and I was in shock.

He had a tail too. He grabbed my arm and looked at it. I looked too and saw that on my forearm Jimin's name stood and on his forearm my name. I looked at Jimin and he smiled. I smiled too and we went up.

'Before any questions.' The headmaster began.

'Jimin is half merman now, because you had sex with him, that means he will change back to human when he is fully dried. Since he is a earth boy, I will give him the power to decide by himself when he wants a tail or not. You, Yoongi, are still fully merman, but, since you're future husband is a earth boy, I will give you the power to decide by yourself when you want a tail or not too, but, an important thing for you is, if you're wet or in the water the power won't give you legs, for Jimin it will. As you two can see, the name from the other is on your arm, it will stay there until you guys have married. Any more questions?'

'Yeah, do I still have my healing power?'

'You had a healing power?' I nodded.

'Then I will give you that back too.' I smiled and nodded. The headmaster entered the water and gave us our powers.

'I hope you made the right decision Yoongi, I don't want you to disappoint the people again.' I sighed and nodded.

'Jimin is perfect, don't worry about it.'