S C R E A M

Chapter 23
Tom Kaulitz

I wake up in a room I don't really recognize. I look around and eventually figure out it's Mads room. I get up.

I see Mads walk out of the bathroom connected to room with just a towel on and her hair wet. "Good morning!" She says and comes up to me.

She kisses me on the cheek. "Morning." I say. "How did I get here?" I ask her. "Well you got really drunk and you couldn't drive so I just drove you here." She says and grabs some clothes.

"Ok." I say. She drops her towel on the ground. I stare at her beautiful body. "Oh bill dropped off some clothes for you last night." She says and walks over to her dresser.

She still doesn't have any clothes on. Mads picks up some clothes and walks over to me. "Here you go!" She says and hands me the clothes.

I stare at her speechless. "Tom?" She asks concerned. "Oh thank you." I say and smile at her.

She puts on her clothes and I do the same. We lay down on the bed and she puts on a movie.

"Your gonna love this movie!" She says and lays down on my chest.

"What's it called?" I ask her. "Scream it's a horror movie." She says.

Mads tells me it's her favorite movie. I play with her hair and look at the movie.

A scene comes up where ghostface comes out of nowhere and attacks Sidney. Mads screams and buries her head in my neck.

I laugh at her actions. The movie isn't that scary but Mads thinks it is.

Threw out the whole movie Mads holds onto me just in case another action scene comes up out of nowhere again.

-

The movie ends and Mads sits up. She looks at me. "Wanna watch the second movie?" She asks.

"There's another movie?" I ask. "Yeah! And then there's another movie after that." She explains.

"I guess but only for you." I say and smile at her. She smiles back and turns on Scream 2.

She lays next the me and I cuddle up to her.

I love being by her she just makes my whole day better. I always wake up and think about her. I think about when I'm gonna see her again.

-

We finish watching Scream 2 & 3 and now me and Mads are downstairs talking to Carter.

Mads is sitting on top on the counter while I'm standing next to her. Carter is making ramen for himself.

"Personally I think the scream franchise is bull shit because all the blonde white girls are running up the stairs when they should be running out the door!" Carter says.

"Personally I think you should shut the fuck up!" Mads yells at Carter.

"I agree with Carter." I say and Mads turns her head towards me. "What!" I say and put my hands up in defense.

"I can't believe you agree with him!" She says and laughs. "I mean he's got a point they're always running up the stairs instead of the door." I say.

"Whatever." She says.

Carter laughs. Me and Mads both look at him in confusion. "My ramens done!" He says.

"Can I have some?" Mads asks. "No make your own!" Carter yells at sits down at the table.

I look at Mads. "Why don't I take you to dinner tonight." I say. I see her smile and look at me. "Ok!" She says and jumps off the counter.

Authors note. Sorry this chapter is short.