J E A L O U S

Chapter 17
Tom Kaulitz

Me, Bill, Gustav, and Georg invited Mads, Carter, Nick, and Aaliyah over to hangout. I still haven't talked to Mads since what happened before our date so it's gonna be really awkward.

I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open it. "Hey." I say to them. Mads ignores me and walks over to Bill. "Hey Tom." Carter says then we all walk to our practice room.

"You guys wanna play?" Georg asks Mads band. "No. But can we hear you guys?" Aaliyah asks. "Yeah of course." Bill says. We set up and start to play Mads favorite song. Monsoon. She told me it was her favorite a long time ago.

While we're playing I see Mads flirting with Nick. I see her laughing with him. Not me but Nick. I watch as Nick pulls Mads on his lap. She plays with his hair.

We finish the song. I put my guitar back and walk up to Mads. "We need to talk." I say. She looks up at me. "Ok." She says and looks back at Nick. "Now." I say and grab her hand. I pull her to the kitchen.

"What?" She asks once we reach the kitchen. "I'm so sorry. Ok? I messed up." I say and look at her. "Whatever." She says and rolls her eyes. "No I'm serious! I'm so sorry Mads I didn't mean to hurt you." I say and grab her hands.

She looks at me in my eyes. "Please forgive me. I'm really sorry." I say. "Fine." She sighs "I forgive you." She says.

Mads comes closer so our bodies are touching. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist. "I'm sorry I punched you." She says into my shoulder. "No hard feelings." I say.

We pull back but our bodies are still touching. I can feel the tension between us. I cuff the side of her face and lean in. I touch my lips against hers.

She kisses back almost immediately. I lift her up on the counter. I can't get enough of her. I move my hand to her thigh. Her skirt lifting up a bit.

I pull her closer. She slides her tongue into my mouth. I break our kiss and move down to her neck. She tilts her head back. I can hear her breathing heavy.

"Can you be quiet?" I ask her. "Yes." She says quietly almost in a whisper. I can tell she's out of breath.

I move my hand to her upper thigh. I move her underwear to the side. I slide my fingers in her. She gasps.

She bites her lip so she doesn't make a noise. She lifts my head up from her neck to her lips. I hear her moan in my mouth. I make my paste faster in her.

A load moan comes from Mads mouth. "Shit." She says. I remove my fingers from her. She jumps off the counter when we hear the door from the practice room open.

I see Bill, Carter, and Aaliyah walk out. "What are you guys doing?" Carter asks. "We're just making food." Mads says. "Holy shit." Aaliyah laughs. "Y'all were fucking!" She points at us. "What? No ew!" I say and back away from Mads.

"Then why did Mads moan?" Bill asks. "We were watching a video.." Mads says. "What? You guys were watching porn?" Carter asks. "Ye yeah!" I say. "Nope. It was definitely Mads." Aaliyah says.

"How do you know how my sister moans?" Carter asks Aaliyah. "Because when we're staying at the hotel I walked past Mads room and heard her and Tom fucking." She explains.

"Wait what! You guys have fucked before?" Nick says and comes out of the room. "Why are we talking about this?" Mads yells.

"Madison answer the question!" Nick yells. I don't think I've ever heard some call Mads Madison. Well only teachers and her mom. "Yes we did!" She says. I see nicks face drop.

"I thought we had something!" He yells at her. "We've only flirted for like a day!" Mads says. We all just stand there listening.

"Whatever! Your suck a whore!" Nick yells. "What the fuck did you just say?" She says. "You heard me!" He says.

Mads walks out of the house. I follow after her. "Mads wait!" I say and see her stop and turn around. She runs up to me and hugs me tight. I feel tears fall down her face.

"I hate him." She says.

Authors note. Here's some drama 🤭.