A F T E R P A R T Y

Chapter 8
Tom Kaulitz

We are all at the after party for our concert. Im sitting with Bill and Carter on a couch and the others ran off somewhere. We arrived about 20 minutes ago and it's been kinda boring.

"Hey I'm gonna go get a drink." I say as I stand up. "Alright." Carter says. I walk to the drink area and grab a red plastic cup and some alcohol. My first drink of the night. Which is unusual I'm usually on my 3rd or 4th by now at other parties. I take a sip of my drink and look around if I can find the others.

I look over to my right because I hear someone spill something. "Shit!" Mads says and puts her hands over her eyes. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "I spilled a bottle of vodka." And points to the the vodka all over the table. "It's fine. I'll get someone to clean it up. Come on." I say and put my arm around her shoulder. "Ok." She says. We start walking towards Bill and Carter when she says. "Hold on I have to pee." She points to the bathroom. "Alright. I'll be over there." I say and point to where Bill and Carter are. "Ok!" She smiles and walks off.

-

It's been a while since I saw Mads last. I guess she had to take a long piss? "Hey!" Mads says as she walks over really happy. "Hey. What took you so long?" Carter asks. "I made some friends!" She says and laughs. "In the bathroom?" I ask confused. "Yea!" She nods. She leans back in her chair. The chair then falls backwards sending her to the floor.

"Holy shit! Mads are you ok?" I ask while leaning over her. She just stares into my eyes. "Your eyes are really pretty." She says and touch's my cheek. "Are you high?" I ask because her eyes are blood shot red. "No silly! I don't do that stuff!" She says and starts to laugh. What the hell is so funny. "What's funny?" Bill asks. We both help Mads up off the floor.

"You. And you!" She points to me. "Come on we're leaving." I say and start to drag her with me to the door. "What? No!" She says acting like a toddler not wanting to leave the park. "Yes come on!" I say. Instead of following me to the door she crosses her arms and sits on the floor in a crowd of people.

No one seems to care though. They just continue to do whatever the hell they're doing. "Get up." I say in a serious tone. She shakes her head no. I roll my eyes. I walk up to her and pick her up bridle style. "Hey!" She says mad at me for not letting her stay.

"Mads your acting like a child." Carter says looking at his sister. "Am not!" She says and hits Carter. "Im not fighting with you." He says and starts walking me and Bill following behind him.

Authors note. Sorry this chapter is short I have literally no motivation right now.