L O V E

Chapter 15
Madison Kurt

I hear the knock I've been waiting for. I get up and walk to the door. I open the door and see him. He looks perfect his dark black braids and his dark brown eyes. I let him in and we walk onto the balcony.

I light a cigarette and inhale. I then pass it to him and exhale the smoke. He grab the cigarette and does the same. I stare into the dark sky. The stars and moon lighting it up. "Mads." Tom says. "Yeah?" I look at him but he's looking into the darkness. "Can I tell you something?" He asks and hands me the cigarette back.

"Of course." I say and inhale. "I really like you. Not like friends." He says and finally looks at me. I start coughing. I didn't expect him to say THAT. "What?" I say after finishing coughing. "I love you." He says and stares at me in my eyes. He gets closer and closer by every second. I can't help but stare back into his eyes. God those eyes do something to me and that lip piercing.

"Please say something." He says and cuffs the side of my face. I say nothing still. "Mads." He says softly. "I love you too." I say. "Please don't run away if I do this." He says before kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me closer by my waist making the kiss deeper. I kiss him back.

He then guides me back into the room and onto the bed. I lay down and then he's on top of me. I kiss him again.

I never want to leave this moment. I want to stay in this moment forever. I've been waiting for this to happen all these years. I've been waiting for him.

He then pulls my dress off. I'm only in my bra and underwear. He starts to kiss my neck. I breath heavily. I tilt my head back to give him more access to my neck. I lift his head up and kiss him again. I can't get enough of him. He slides his tongue into my mouth.

I feel his hand on my back slowly making its way up to my bra. He un clips it and throws it onto the floor next to my dress.

-

I wake up the next morning with the sun shining in my eyes. I look to my side and see Tom. I see Tom naked in my bed. God what the hell is wrong with me. I get up and keep the sheets around my exposed body.

I look around my suitcase for some clothes. I find a baggy t-shirt and some shorts. I put them on then go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I don't want to wake up Tom. I'll just let him sleep. I finish brushing my teeth and hear a knock on my hotel door.

I walk to the door and open it. "Hey Aaliyah." I say. "Hey! Can I come in?" She asks and looks into my room. "No! No no no! Why don't we talk in the hall? Yeah! That's fun fresh air!" I say and walk into the hall closing the door behind me. "What?" She asks confused. "Tom is asleep in my room." I explain to her. "What?!" She says loudly. "Shh!" I say.

"Wait Tom. Like Tom Kaulitz is in your room?" She asks shocked. "Yes." I say. "Oh that's why you look like that." She smirks. "What? What do I look like?" I ask. I probably look like a mess. I didn't bother to brush my hair or even look in the mirror.

"I love you but you look like shit." Aaliyah says. "What time is it?" I ask. She grabs her phone out of her pocket and checks. "10 am. We also have a interview at 12 so be ready!" She says while walking away.

I walk back into my room and grab my suitcase to look for a outfit to wear to the interview. I hear Tom wake up. "Good morning Angel." He says. "Morning." I say and run to the bathroom. "Why are you in a hurry?" He asks and puts his clothes on then walks to the bathroom. "I have a interview in 2 hours and I have to get ready." I say. I turn the shower on and turn around.

"What?" He asks. "I have to shower so you need to leave!" I push him out of the bathroom. "It's not like I haven't seen you before." He says. "Tom." I say. "What?" He acts confused. "Please leave." I say. "Alright fine I'll leave." He says and walks up to me. "Good bye." I say and look up to him.

He holds the back of my neck and then kisses me. I kiss him back then pull away. "Bye angel." He says and winks before he leaves.

I let out a big long sigh. I shut the door and take my clothes off. I step into the shower. The steaming hot water hitting my body.

Authors note. I made this at 4 am.