S U P R I S E

Chapter 5
Madison Kurt

I wake up with my head feeling like it's pounding. I don't remember how I got home. All I remember is what happened with Bryan. I hate him so much.

I get up and grab a hair tie off my dresser and walk downstairs. I don't even bother looking in the mirror to see how bad I look. I get down the stairs to see my brother and the band talking with each other. My moms gone on a business trip for work so it's just me and my brother home alone for a couple of weeks.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Bill says to me as I walk into the kitchen. "Morning." I say back but really quiet because I still have a really bad headache. "How you feeling?" My brother asks. "Like shit. Where's the Tylenol?" I ask him. "I think it's in the bathroom cabinet." He says and goes back to eating his food. "Ok." I say and walk to mine and my brother shared bathroom.

I grab the Tylenol from the cabinet and walk back down stairs. I get a cup of water and put a pill in my mouth drinking it down with my water. "Do you remember anything from last night?" Gustav asks me. "Yeah but only a little. I drunk a whole bottle of vodka last night." I say.

I start to make my favorite breakfast. French toast with a strawberry smoothie. "What are you making?" Tom asks me. I completely forgot they were here. "French toast and a strawberry smoothie. You guys want some?" I ask everybody. They all say yes.

-

I finish making the food for all six of us. "Foods ready!" I yell sounding like a mother. I hear all the guys run towards me. I grab myself some food before everyone and sit down.

They all sit around the table fatter getting some food. "We're going on tour soon." Bill says out of nowhere. "Really when?" I ask excited for them. "In a week." He says back. "How long are you guys gonna be gone?" I ask. I don't want them to leave we're just starting to get really close to each other and I don't want them to leave me for someone else.

"A month. But we were thinking and.." he says "we want you two to come with us!" He points at me and Carter. "Really?!" I ask while standing up out of my seat with a big smile on my face. "Yeah! We don't want to leave you guys for that long." He smiles.

"Don't we already asked your guys mom and she said you can come with us." Tom added. I run up to bill and hug him tight. Soon everyone else joins the hug. I pull away and jump up and down.

"I need to pack!" I say stressed all ready. I run up the stairs. "Mads! You have a week to pack." Tom yells from down stairs.

Authors note. I didn't know what to write for this chapter and sorry it's really short but I can't wait to write the tour chapters! I have so much in mind. I'm also not gonna do what other writers do and have the band go on tour and not talk to Mads. I don't want to split them up.. yet 😉.