M A D S

Chapter 20
Tom Kaulitz

I wake up with a horrible headache. I drunk a lot last night with Mads. I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Mads, Carter, Aaliyah, and Nick are looking at houses today because there moving back to Germany for good.

I walk downstairs to grab some Tylenol for my headache. Once I get in the kitchen I see Aaliyah in my kitchen. "Oh good morning!" She says once she sees me.

"What are you doing in my house?" I ask. "Getting food." She says and looks through the pantry. "Why?" I grab the Tylenol. "Because I'm hungry and im kinda homeless right now so." She says and takes a bite out of a cracker.

"I thought you guys were gonna go look for a house today." I say and grab some water. "Mads and Carter are. Nick is somewhere probably fucking the girl he met last night." She says

I put the pill in my mouth and take a sip of water.

"Good for him." I say and walk out of the kitchen. "Hey are you going to the store today because your out of goldfish!" I hear Aaliyah yell.

"Get it yourself!" I yell back. "I don't have money." She says. "There's money in bills room." I go into my room. "Thanks!" I hear her yell.

I get changed into baggy jeans and a black baggy shirt. I go back downstairs and grab my car keys. I get into my car and start it. It roars loud.

I'm going to pick up Mads. She sent my the address to pick her up at. I pull in a driveway and see her walk up to my car. I see a big white house.

"You like it?" She asks. "Yeah. Who's is it?" I ask. "Mine and the bands." She says. "I'm proud of you." I say and smile. She smiles back. She invites me into the brand new house.

-

I've been at Mads house for a couple of hours now. I check the time. 11:26 pm. "Hey I gotta go." I say to Mads. "Can I stay at your house tonight since we don't have anything in the house yet." She asks. "Yeah of course." I say.

We both get in the car. I start it and it makes a loud sound as I do. I start to drive on the highway.

"Hey where are you going? Your house is the other way." Mads says. "I wanna take you somewhere." I say and look at her. "Ok." She says and smiles.

I speed up and now I'm going well over 85 which is the speed limit. There's no one on the road. I roll down all the windows. The wind blowing Mads hair everywhere.

I watch as she unbuckles and leans backwards her head out of the window. She has a skirt on like she always does but this time I can see her thong as she leans back.

I speed up again and now I'm going 95, 96, 97, 98.

I look down at my phone and see bill calling me. I ignore it and pull into a parking lot.

I park the car and Mads gets out. "It's beautiful." She says and looks out at the ocean. "Come on." I say and take her hand.

We walk down the beach. Mads took her shoes off so she could feel the water. "I want to go in." Mads says and looks at me. "Ok." I say. "Come on your going in with me!" She says.

She takes her shirt and skirt off. She's now only in her bra and underwear. "Tom!" She says while running to the water. "Hold on!" I say as I take my shirt and pants off. I run in the water after Mads only in my boxers.

She laughs and goes under water. She's so beautiful. She comes back up her whole body wet.

"Come here." I say and she comes closer to me. "Mads." I say. "Tom." She whispers.

"I love you." I say. She stares at me. "I love you too." She says and I kiss her. The kiss is so deep.

I love her so much I can't even explain it. When I'm with her I'm happier. She makes me feel a certain way not like any other girl has.

Authors note. I'm gonna end this story soon but I'm also making another Tom story.