M I S T A K E

Chapter 10
Madison Kurt

I've been laying in bed for a week. I mean I would get up and go to the bathroom and my mom would bring me food. I keep thinking about what happened between me and Tom in the bathroom. It was a mistake. He must have read my signals wrong. But I kinda liked it. I mean I've always thought Tom was hot and all but i've never really had feelings for him.. at least I think. All this thinking is making me hungry.

I walk downstairs for the first time in a week. I see my brother and his friend playing a game on the couch. I walk into the kitchen and grab a gatorade. "Yo grab me a coke would ya?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and see him. I see Bryan. "What are you doing here?" I ask. I'm so confused I thought my brother hated him for what he did to me. Well I actually never told anyone what he did to me but still. I don't want to see his face or hear his voice.

I walk up to him. "Get out!" I yell and point to the door. "What?" He asks. "You heard me. GET OUT!" I yell ever louder. "Hey it's fine he can stay." My brother says. "No! He can't. I don't want to see him." I say. "Not after what happened." I say quietly. "And what exactly happened? Because you never told me." Carter says. I ignore him and pull Bryan up off the couch. I drag him by pulling his hair to the door. I open the door and push him out. "DON'T COME BACK AGAIN!" I say before slamming the door in his face.

-

I've been crying up in my room for a hour. Just because I saw Bryan. God why did I even go downstairs. I'm crying like a little baby over boy.

I stand up because I've decided I'm not gonna cry anymore and I'm gonna go out. I do my makeup and put on a tight black dress. It's short just how I like it. I put on some silver heels with little diamonds on them. I grab my purse and walk downstairs. I'm still mad at Carter so I ignore him when he asks where I'm going.

I get in my car and start it. I don't exactly know where I'm going yet I just know I'm going to a party. Somewhere. This girl in my 4th period told me there's a party at her house tonight so I'm going there. She gave me a paper with her address so I know where to go.

I arrive at the party. There's a bunch of people here already. I walk in and go through the huge crowd. The last time I went to a party I got really drunk so I'm planning on just having a few drinks. I grab a drink and sit on a couch. Another girl sits next to me. "Hey!" She says "Hi" I say and smile at her. "I'm Aaliyah!" She says and hold her hand out I shake her hand and say. "Madison but you can call me Mads." "Oh yeah! Your that one girl who transferred a couple of months ago!" She says and laughs. "Yeah!" I say. I really like this girl. She's kinda funny and really nice.

-

Me and Aaliyah have been talking what feels like forever but I think it's only been an hour. I hear someone walk up to us. "Hey Mads!" Someone says and I look up I see bill. "Hey!" I say and hug him. He pulls away. "Who's this?" He asks talking about Aaliyah. "Oh! This is Aaliyah. We met earlier." I say. Aaliyah gets up and shakes bills hand. "Hey nice to met you!" She says. "Your bill right?" She asks and smiles. "Yeah!" He says. "Mads has been telling me about you and your band. I think it's really cool that you guys are really close with each other." Aaliyah says.

"Hey let's go dance Aaliyah!" I say and take Aaliyah's hand. "Alright!" She says and we both walk over to where people are dancing. We both start dancing and we're both having so much fun. "Hey I have to pee I'll be back." I say and start to walk off. "Ok!" I hear her say as I walk off.

I bump into someone as I'm walking. "Hey watch it asshole!" I yell and turn around. It's him. "Hey Mads. How ya doin?" He asks. He's obviously drunk. I can smell the alcohol on him. "Are you drunk?" I ask. "Uhh I don't know." He says. "How many drinks have you had?" I ask and come closer to him. "Um I think about 4 maybe 3." He says. "Oh we should talk come on." He says and grabs my hand. "Tom your drunk no." I say as he pulls me. "No we need to talk about what happened." He says and points to the ground for some reason. "We can talk when your sober!" I yell and pull my hand away from him.

"No we need to talk!" He says and turn around to look at me. "I know we do but not right now. Your drunk and I'm pretty sure your also high! So when your sober and don't smell like cigarettes and alcohol we can talk!" I say and walk back to Aaliyah.

Authors note. I already have so many ideas for part 2 which is after a couple more chapters of part one! Also this is what I imagine Aaliyah and Bryan to look like.

 I already have so many ideas for part 2 which is after a couple more chapters of part one! Also this is what I imagine Aaliyah and Bryan to look like

(Aaliyah)

(Bryan)