G O O D B Y E A N G E L

Chapter 12
Tom Kaulitz

Me, Bill, Gustav, and Georg are all at the airport. We're looking for Mads and Aaliyah so we can say bye to them before they leave New York. We haven't talked to Mads since last week when her and bill got into a fight. I was the one who suggested that we come so bill can apologize. Because it was true he was acting like we were in the 3rd grade.

"Hey I think i see them!" Gustav points over where Aaliyah and Mads are at security. "Come on!" I yell. We all start running to where they are. "Mads!" Georg yells. I see Mads and Aaliyah turn around but when they see us Mads rolls her eyes.

We finally get close enough when bill says "hey Mads. Look I'm really sorry about what I said and I know I acted childish." "You know what. It's fine I don't want to leave on bad terms with you." Mads says and hugs bill. I can see him smiling really big.

She hugs Gustav and Georg when she gets to me. She wraps her arms around me while I have my arms around her waist. My finger in the loop where a belt I suppose to go. "I'm gonna miss you the most." She whispers to me. "With your stupid flirty comments and your hugs." She continues. "I'll miss you so much." I say back.

When we pull back I see her crying. "Don't cry. Please don't cry." I say and whip her tears off her cheek. "Bye." She says and whips her nose. "Goodbye angel." I say.

I've always called her Angel probably because she's perfect in every way possible. Her long black hair and her dark brown eyes. Her perfect shaped nose and month. Her long gorgeous eyelashes. I'm gonna miss her so much. I don't know how I'll live this summer.

We all watch as Aaliyah and Mads walk away to get on the plane. Mads waves and blows kisses. "Dude are you crying?" Bill asks and turns me towards him. "What? No!" I say and whip my tears. I was crying.

-
Madison Kurt's POV

Me and Aaliyah are sitting on the plane waiting for it to take off. "You okay?" She asks me. "No. I'm leaving them behind." I say. "I know but we will call them everyday! And we'll have so much fun!" She's say and hugs me. "Ok." I say and laugh.

The plane takes off. I fall asleep on Aaliyah's shoulder until we get there. We get off the plane and grab our bags. "Hey can you call a taxi?" I ask. "Yeah." Aaliyah says and grabs her phone.

Aaliyah calls a taxi and we wait outside the airport for it. It gets here and takes us to our hotel. "I'm so tired!" I say and fall backwards on one of the two beds. "Really?! You slept like the whole ride here." She says and falls next to me on the bed. "I know." I say.

We both eventually fell asleep.

Authors note. Last chapter of part one! I'm gonna post the intro for part two soon!!