Match day 2

Today was our second group match of the tournament. Everyone has been training well on the pitch and in the gym. We try to do something every night in the chill room for us all so we gel more as  group. I especially have been having a lot of fun getting to know all the girls better.

Leah spoke to Beth, Lucy and Kiera yesterday and they are all ok now. It was a bit awkward for a couple of days but I’m glad that is sorted as they are the people, I spend most of my time with.

Since movie night me and Leah have shared a bed and cuddled every night. Nothing more has happened. I think we both want to take it slow cos although we know we like each other we have still been friends for over ten years and are both a bit worried that if we don’t work out, we will lose each other all together.

Leah actually woke up before I did this morning she was scrolling through her phone when I woke up.

“Morning beautiful” I said

“Morning Babe” I smiled at this. It was the first time she had said it to me I was quite surprised. “I’ve made you go all silent” Leah said laughing

I replied “I just wasn’t expecting it that’s all”

“We have no time to chat this morning we need to be at breakfast soon” I looked at the time and it was 7.30am

“Why didn’t you wake me”

“You looked so peaceful. I didn’t have the heart”

I looked at her and smiled. I got out of bed to which she groaned at

“We have to get up. Even you just said we had to” I said

She said “I know but doesn’t mean I want to”

“I know but come on. I will even let you sit next to me on the coach if you want to”

“Of course I do. No question there”

We got up and did our morning routines which didn’t take too long.

We were down to breakfast for 8.10. I got my food and coffee and sat next to Lucy. Leah sat next to Kiera. We just chatted about the darts tournament from last night the final was Arjan our assistant manager. We call him Van Gerwen now cos we didn’t know he was so good. He played Jill Scott another thing that blew my mind I never knew she could play. They both played well but obviously Arjan pulled out the win.

After breakfast Leah had captain stuff to do so she said her goodbyes. Me and Beth had some media stuff to do so we also left.

She asked “how’s Leah”

“she’s ok Beth. I thought you two sorted stuff out”

“We did but I just wanted to make sure. She’s one of my best friends. I just want her to be happy”

“I know that Beth but its up to her to make that happen. Your just here to support her with whatever she needs” I said

“I will always be”

“I know. Come on lets do this media stuff then go and chill out for a bit”

At 2.30pm we went back to our rooms to get our stuff for the game. The coach ride would be about an hour and a half. We got on the coach I saved the seat next to me for Leah. I hadn’t seen her since breakfast but knew she would be here soon. Jill was in charge of the music on the bus. I think the girls didn’t want a random country song to come on while they were trying to get motivated. I quite enjoyed them myself but I would never admit that to anyone except Leah.

Dani Scott at the womens Euros 2022- A Leah Williamson storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें