♡︎

Niall

With the computer mouse, I block another account on Niall's twitter. "It's okay Ni, we won't let them hurt you anymore." Harry tells a sobbing Niall. Zayn hands Niall a tissue, allowing him to wipe his nose. "It doesn't matter how many you block, they'll just create new accounts and continue." Niall sadly says. My hand begins to cramp from continually doing the same motion. "And we will continue to block them Niall." Louis says.

After about thirty minutes, Niall's timeline soon becomes hate free, or as much as we could get it. "Maybe they're right. I can't sing and I'm probably uglier than I think." He speaks to the group. Liam makes his way in front of Niall, squatting in front of him. "Niall James Horan, don't you dare say that ever again." Liam threatens. "You are not ugly, and you can sing just like the rest of us." We all begin explaining how we wouldn't sound the same without him. Niall soon starts to feel better and decides to take a small break from social media.

♡︎

Harry

Harry slams a magazine down on the kitchen island, the same place Liam, Niall, and myself are having lunch. Putting my sandwich down, I pick up the object thrown in front of me. I begin to read aloud: "Harry Styles, The Womanizer of 1D". Harry begins pacing back and forth in the kitchen. "Haz, you can't let them infiltrate your thoughts like this. They're doing it for drama." Liam speaks. "I wish it would be that easy Liam," Harry starts. "They say that stuff about every woman I'm seen with. Including Ariana."

All four of us begin reading the article written about Harry. Niall gasps, drawing our attention to him. "What's your plan this time, Ni?" I ask the blonde. He laughs. "Well, why make a public statement? Just say your single and not seeing anyone." Harry, Liam and I exchange looks before Harry speaks. "Niall, you lovely Irish genius!" Harry exclaims before earning laughs from the group. He then write a tweet and posts it in seconds. Getting a notification about the tweet, I decide to read it aloud: "I am not seeing any woman at the moment, and would appreciate if the media would respect my wishes." That seemed to quiet them for a little, before the media becomes hungry again.

♡︎

Ariana

Tonight we are performing for a live charity event. Nervously, I stand behind stage with the boys. "Everything will be fine, Ari." Zayn says to me. I let out a deep breath. "I don't know, Zayn. These people are really important. And we haven't practiced this song too much." He rubs my shoulder before we are announced to come onstage. I take my place onstage as Harry greets everyone and thanks them for supporting the charity.

The music begins and we all start to sing. I can already hear my voice start to shake and not be at it's full potential. I open my mouth to begin my solo and nothing comes out but a small squeak. This causes all eyes to be on me. Liam picks up the solo and we continue the rest of the song. Rushing offstage, I make my way towards Paul and the van. "Ari, are you okay?" Paul asks me. "Yeah, it was just nerves. It happens, right?" I ask as I looked up at Paul. He nods before the rest of the boys arrive. We all ride in comfortable silence, reading what the media said about our live performance.

Thanking Paul, we all go outside the house. I slowly make my way from the group and head towards my room. My phone starts to blow up with notifications. Letting curiosity get the best of me, I decide to read some of the tweets. Tears spring from my eyes while reading the things people are saying about me. "Ariana doesn't belong in the band". "Remind me why the boys like her?" I also notice that #removeAriana is trending. I shut off my phone and walk over to my second story window. Deciding to get fresh air, I open the window and sit comfortably on the roof.

I sit by myself for a few minutes before I hear someone clear their throat. Turning around, I see Zayn standing at my window. I motion for him to sit by me. "How you doing, Ariana?" He asks me. Sighing and running my fingers through my hair. "Not great. Have you seen the things they are saying? They want me out of the band." He puts his arm around my shoulder bringing himself closer to me. Zayn begins to explain how even he sometimes messes up on his solos. He assures me that the boys love having me in the band. Turning towards him, I smile and thank him. He then slowly leans towards me and puts his lips on mine. "Zayn.." I start to stammer. He quickly stands up. "Ariana, I'm sorry. You and Harry have a thing, and I have Perrie. This didn't happen, okay?" He asks towards me with large eyes.

I nod as he makes his way back inside.