Ch-4 The Arrival of Doom

No one's POV

A helicopter was seen flying over the city of Nagasaki, which was slowly turning red due to the red smoke being produced by the hostile Kaiju.

"The red smoke is spreading with incredible momentum as it appears to envelop the giant creature. The giant creature's form is currently hidden under the smoke, making it hard to observe it in its entirety, but clear shots have shown that it seems to look different than it did five minutes ago. There are no indications of any other species heading to land as of now." The reporters spoek threw the news as the camera panned to the city being covered in red smoke and a massive silhouette of a creature was sene in it.

A head popped out of the smoke and let out a loud roar in response to the destruction he was causing. He stopped showing hostile movements and even stopped destroying structures, yet the chaos did not reduce even slightly. In fact, all the people had been evacuated as quickly as possible as that red smoke proved to be unethical and extremely lethal to living things. Speaking of which, the red mist, which used to only cover a region around the beast, was now spreading all throughout the city.

The news helicopters moved around in circles while broadcasting fottage of a large creature in the smoke. His long tail was actually visible from outside the smoke and swinging normally, like as if he didn't even care about the destruction he caused just now.

"It's been a couple minutes since it's arrival and it doesn't seem like it will be leaving anytime soon. All citizens have been evacuated and the military has been deployed as the hunt for this kaiju has begun." The reporters spoke on the tv screens as they showed live footage of Nagasaki, which was brimming with radioactive red smoke.

The area was lit up with dozens of explosions, all of them landing straight into the beast, who was just turning around in the smoke. Dozens of tanks fired several explosive rounds at the male Kaiju, who seemed to be a little irritated by those very same attacks. Suddenly, temperatures at the centre of the smoke began to heat up drastically as the air became incredibly steamy.

The reporters and employees of G force all reported live events directly to HQ. "A 600° celcius vapour from the target is causing temperatures to rise drastically."

The male Kaiju was staring down and breathing out tons upon tons of thick, heated vapours. Those very same vapours were literally burning the ground and melting the things it touched. Metal, concrete, pavements, glass, furniture, you name it. Everything around the kaiju that hadn't already been destroyed, was now exposed to staggeringly high degrees of heat.

However, the tanks had not noticed the high increase in temperature and continued their onslaught of shells at the male Kaiju, who ignored their presence and continued to release hot steam from his mouth. Many more explosions were set off around his body, mainly his head, as injuries were made and blood was spilled, but that didn't seem to stop the beast. He turned his head a little more and some of the explosions were caught up in the heated vapours, which greatly amplified the explosive power behind those attacks. His breath caught fire and the red dust around him was blown away slightly as the entire area was lit up in a bright orange light. This orange light became a lighter shade of yellow and burst like a firework. Except that this firework was highly destructive and was seen through the sky. It shattered several buildings near the monster and released smoke and flames into the sky above it.

The sky was lit up and everything went bright. It was extremely hard to see anything inside, but all that followed was the loud rumbling of something big moving within the explosion. Though nobody could see him, the kaiju that was in the centre of the explosion has portions of his skin and flesh heated up to the extreme, due to his naturally high body temperatures and due to the explosions that went off on and around him.