〚14〛Truth

〚Your P.o.v〛

"(Y/n)! Things are not looking good!" Heidi said over Facetime.

"Really? You guys found some bad things out?" I asked.

"Sort of, we've been taking pictures and noting down every time Kyle did something suspicious," Isla said over the phone.

"Wendy? What's this glittery stuff your putting on my cheeks?" I asked.

"It's highlighter girl, it'll make you sparkle!" She said cheerily.

Right now it was right before my date with Kyle. Wendy came over to try out some of her new makeup on me and is probably going to hang out with my brother after I leave. I'm also on the phone with Nichole, Heidi, and Isla.

"Ooh! Is that the new Fenty Beauty Highlighter you were talking about the other day?!" Nichole asked over the phone.

"Yeah! It's amazing, it looks great on (Y/n)'s complexion!" She grabbed my phone and turned the camera around to show them.

"Omg! Can you put it on me next time?!" Heidi asked.

"Yeah, sure!" Wendy said happily.

"You guys! We're talking about Kyle!" Isla exclaimed.

"Right! We noticed that Kyle gets really nervous when around you and Bebe at the same time, which is NOT a good sign!" Heidi said.

"Yeah, he acts almost guilty for some reason! Well, we would all know the reason," Wendy said.

"Yeah, Bebe's a *cough* skank!" Heidi started.

"*cough* whore!" Isla added.

"*cough* Slut!" Wendy said.

I laughed slightly at their dissing of Bebe. It was funny how they just needed to fake cough right before insulting. But anyway, their evidence isn't looking good for me so far.

"So... what should I do? I'm going on this date with Kyle, and he's looking guilty..."

"We haven't been able to find any real evidence though. We just noticed he has different mannerisms," Nichole explained.

"We think that Bebe and Kyle are definitely hiding something, but they're really good at hiding it," Isla said.

"We've come to the conclusion that the only way to truly find out what they're hiding is for us all to go to the party on Saturday," Wendy said.

"What? How does that make sense?" I asked.

"Bebe really wants you to come to her party on Saturday, and we don't know why. If we all go together, we can find out why, AND, we'll be there to support you. The bitch left us no other options," Heidi exasperated.

"Okay... sounds good, as long as you guys are there with me, I'll go," I said nervously.

"Okay, the plan is set!" Nichole cheered.

Soon enough, there was a knock on my bedroom door. My brother opened it and looked at Wendy and me.

"Kyle's here,"

I stood up, and Wendy grabbed my shoulders to look at me, "Perfect! Your makeup looks great! Now if he is two-timing, backstabbing dick, he'll feel extra bad to know he fumbled you,"

"Thanks for helping me Wendy," I said with a small smile.

She gave me a hug, "Good luck!"

"Bye guys, " I said into my phone.

"Bye (Y/n)!" Nichole said cheerily.

"Good luck girl!" Heidi added.

"We're rooting for you!" Isla said.