〚8〛A new feeling

〚Your P.o.v〛

"Okay, come closer to me," Stan instructed.

I scooted an inch.

"Closer."

"This is pretty close."

"Who's the teacher here?"

"You? Why would you ask that...?"

"For being sarcastic all time, you're pretty bad at detecting it," He rolled his eyes.

I tilted my head in confusion, before moving an inch closer,

"Yknow what, cmere—" He pulled me into his arms, so that I was sitting in his lap.

Normally, I'd have my heart racing, and fear plaguing my mind. But I didn't feel that. I'm beginning to grow more comfortable with Stan.

I shifted myself to be more comfortable, and looked to him. Our faces were mere inches apart. His face is red... why? Is it hot? 

I placed my hand on his cheek, "Your face is red," I stated blankly.

"So is yours,"

"It is?" I placed my palms on my cheeks, feeling that they were in fact warm. "They are." I confirmed.

Stan chuckled slightly, causing me to move my attention back to him.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded, "Wait, do I close my eyes?"

"Of course you close your eyes!" he exclaimed, as if it were obvious. Well it wasn't obvious to me.

I frowned at his tone, "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure," I said meekly, staring down. He placed his hand on my cheek, making me look back at him,

"I'm sorry for raising my voice, I'm just a little shy," He admitted.

"But you've never been shy with me before,"

"This time is different."

"Why?"

He looked away for moment, before moving his gaze back to me, "You don't get it now, but maybe one day you will,"

"Ok,"

"Ready?"

"Yes." I closed my eyes. The moment I shut my eyes, I felt his lips on mine. I didn't know if I should move them. Well, I think I'm supposed to move them, but I don't know how to...

After a few seconds, I felt his lips pull apart from mine.

He chuckled slightly, "(Y/n), open your eyes,"

I opened them. His face is so close to mine. My heart's starting to race. Why? I thought I was getting comfortable with him? So why am I getting nervous all of sudden?"

"Hi," I greeted awkwardly.

"Hi," He smiled warmly.

"Was it like kissing a dead body?" I asked dejectedly. He laughed at me.

"No, it wasn't, but you need to move your lips when you kiss. You can't just stay still,"

"What way do I move them?" I asked curiously.

"Like the way I did, sort of move them against mine."

I shut my eyes, "Okay, ready,"

With my eyes shut, I could feel Stan move his hand to the side of my face. His other arm was around my waist, keeping me close to him. Oh no, I'm getting nervous. But not a bad kind of nervous. I didn't know there could be a good kind of nervous. This is a new feeling.