Chapter 11

Some people show their love and care not by words but by actions. And its really so serene that they don't think of themselves. Just put other person on their priority.

And it really touches heart.

How beautiful it is when someone put aside his comfort just for you.

How special you feel by their small gestures.

How your heart skips a beat from that care.

Same thing is happening to Siya right now.

Looking at Rudra who is sleeping on the five feet couch so that Siya could be comfortable on the whole bed.

Its not like the bed is small. It can easily accommodate four person easily. But for not making it awkward for Siya, Rudra is sleeping on the couch irrespective of his 6 feet height.

And it would be a lie if Siya heart didn't skipped a beat looking at the sleeping Rudra. His face was showing discomfort but it had a calm on it. Like everything is fine.

Here Siya hasn't slept a wink because of this. She is constantly observing him.

Rudra was well aware of her stare but he didn't object or she would get embarrassed. He would be dammed if he made her uncomfortable. But because of her gaze he slept with a smile on his face after a long time.

After a lot of overthinking on the topic named Rudra, Siya finally drifted into the land of dreams.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

When morning rays fell on Siya's face she stirred in sleep. Streching her limbs she sat on the bed folding her legs in Indian style.

First she looked out of the window to absorb morning positivity.

Then she rubbed her face with palms to remove the remaining sleep from her eyes.

But when she again opened her eyes, a scream fell from her mouth seeing the view in front of her.

Covering her face with duvet she huffed her cheeks as they were geting warmer by the rush of blood in them.

Why?

Cause Rudra was standing in front of her with his back facing her in only a towel hanging loosely on his hips giving her a perfect view of his sculptured back.

Well not directly in front her, but nonetheless her virgin eyes saw something she never thought of even in her dreams.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After sleeping on a foot less than his height couch, Rudra got up and saw face of his wife

Hayyeee! What a sight to see in the morning...

He could really loose his all wealth on such a beautiful morning.

His sleeping wife was not at all like the books talk about. In fact her hair were a mess, some dried drool was sticking to the corner of her lips with little snores coming out of her pretty little mouth.

She was totally opposite of what books author suggest but admist it all she was still looking like a dove to him.

Shaking his head he decided to get freshen up and hit the gym as it was still dark outside. And Siya would not get up before sunrise.

In the gym too his mind was pretty much occupied by the person who has entered his life without knocking.

After burning aome calories he came back to his ro__their room for a relieving shower.

As Siya was sleeping he didn't thought much before leaving the bathroom with a towel hanging loosely around his hips.

He was towel drying his hair when a scream made way to his ears. He became stiff because of the scream.

"Don't you have any shame! Who wanders around like that just in a towel in the room? That too when someone is also present in that room!" Siya yelled at him.

"Sorry I..I didn't knew that you would wake up." Never in million dreams Rudra thought that he would stutter in his life. But look at him now stuttering infront of his wife.

Who will believe that he is the same ruthless arrogant king of Jodhpur!!

Rudra rushed to closet to put on clothes.

Siya pulled the duvet a little to peak in the room but their was no trace of Rudra in it.

Bechara it looked like he ran for his life.

But in reality he really ran for his life his wife, to not make her awkward in the morn.

Huffing in anger Siya too entered in the bathroom to get done with her morning business.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

In the afternoon when everyone was busy in their own world Siya was searching for some clue. Its been two days since she has been staying here but didn't got the time to look around.

She was wanndering in the the corridor clutching the ring of her Jija she got from this Palace. She has slipped the ring in her gold chain which was gifted by her Jija.

Her trance got broke when she heard some jingling sound.

She looked around to see its cause when her eyes land on the hanging chandelier.

But she got confused as to how this huge chandelier was shaking on its own when her gaze land on a person standing just below it

Her eyes got widen guessing the possibility. She rushed on the ground floor to move the person.

Siya was running on the stairs when Rudra saw her running like her life depends on something.

He was going to stop her and scold her for running like a toddler on stairs. What if she gets injured!

But he halted in his steps when he too heard the jingling sound and then just like Siya he also ran like a madman.

The unknown person was talking on the phone when Siya pushed her away from below the chandelier when it was about to fall on the person.

But in the process Siya injured herself by twisting her leg. And also got a deep cut on her right hand.

The person landed safely at some feet away from the chandelier.

Here Rudra body became stiff in panic as soon as the chandelier crashed on the floor.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey Alaskians🤗🤗

Sorry for the looooong break but my studies became urgent at that time. But now I finally got free.😆😆

So back to the story..

What do you guys think the person is? Any guess?

Also what do you think of our #Sira

I made this couple name if you have more ideas do tell me.

Till then bye bye...

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow...

Alaskians
🤍