Chapter 3

It was evening time and there was a function going on in the Rajvansh Royal Palace of Jodhpur as their second eldest daughter-in-law was pregnant after 5 years of her marriage.

She was very kind hearted and naive girl.

If some other girl had been on her place, she would surely left her husband. After all he is a big womaniser and cherry on top her mother-in-law always taunts her for being poor. She always wanted to have a rich daughter-in-law so her son could have a ravishing life. But alas her all dreams died when the naive girl came in her life.

In reality her son like always was playing with her heart. It was not a big deal for him. He changes girls every week like they are some kind of trash.

But when his big cousin brother got to know about this, he threatened him to marry her or he will not be holding any position in their company The Royalty.

The big brother was none other than Rudra Pratap Singh Rajvansh.

For Rudra his family pride is above all things in his life and he can do anything to maintain it.

[Author -- Isshh sorry i get distracted easily. So back to the story😅😅]

The function was going on its full energy.

Everyone was enjoying the function and Rudra was himself organising everything afterall his younger brother was going to be a dad.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

At the other side of palace, a girl was searching every corner of the palace leaving no place.

She was felling scared, she never ever in her life has broken into someone's house and that to a freaking palace.

But she has to do this.

This is the only way and she is 100% sure that she will find something related to her Jija's case. Anything..

"Goddammit who lives in such a big place? Don't they get tired of going from one place to another? Rich people and their fucking richie rich living places!!" Scoffing in her mind she decided to check another place.

She is getting irritated by this place. She doesn't understand why the hell people need so much space for living.

Because of these people, deforestation is spreading at a faster rate.

Huffff...

She was going to another room not caring about her surrounding, when her shoulder got hit by a wall.

Hissing in pain she turned around to see that wall but got rooted at her place because instead of a wall there was standing a tall, handsome and well build man.

She never saw such a handsome face in her whole life.

On the other hand Rudra was going to his room to change his clothes as some idiot person spilled his drink on his clothes.

He was walking towards his room looking at the stain on his favourite kurta which was gifted by his Maasa (Mother).

Suddenly he felt like something soft touched his shoulder.

He turned to look at the thing, but his breath got hitched seeing a gorgeous girl in front of him. He don't know why but his heart skipped a beat by looking at her brown orbs. Its like they were having a fire inside them which can burn anyone with its power. He just got lost in them.

How much beautiful eyes he has!!

What the.....!!

Coming out of her thought she scolded herself for thinking like this for someone. Its not in her priorities now.