"This trip is for me, shouldn't I decide when I get up?" Yeah I pulled that card.

"Mhm that Caleb apparently planned?" He raises a brow and I roll my eyes. He did it to make me feel better, it'll help him too, get him mind away from things.

"Shut up," I grunt, not wanting him to open that door again. I'm forced up by my annoying best friend and onto the task of packing. It took all of an hour and a half, having significantly more shit to pack than I though. Within a few minutes of finishing, my house was full once again.

Bringing my bag down, my brothers along with Tyler, Danny, Wes and Caleb had already began loading everything up into the trucks.

"You guys need any help?" Walking out to the driveway with my own bags, Arrex takes it to his truck.

"Nah we're okay," Ty shakes his head, "We're almost done, just have to hook the jet ski trailers up," That's another little addition my parents made. Turns out, not having to financially support eight kids anymore has saved them a lot of money. Having renovated the beach house adding three bathrooms and a few bedrooms onto what my grandfather and dad had already built, they also sold our old jet ski's and upgrading to five nearly new ones for their grandkids.

"I can't believe your parents got these," Calebs comes to my side eyeing the Jet ski's.

"Well without kids to spoil, they moved straight on to the grandkids," I grin. Though they technically only had three right now, one being too young to drive them, they considered The Kazer kids to be their own and got the three their own as well.

"God yeah, I swear the people they know are not the same ones who raised us," Our parents dote on them hand and foot, no longer having to be the authoritarian figure my parents and his like to dote on them hand and foot.

"No way in hell," I was extremely fortunate to have the parents I did. They did everything they could to give my brothers and I the best life possible, we are all incredibly thankful for that. Now they've done their time, just enjoying their freedom now with their grandkids, they're happy as ever.

"I think we're almost ready to go, you want to ride with me?" Nudge my arm he takes the backpack I had and slipped it on his shoulder.

"Yeah," I nod smiling at the gesture. I was hoping he'd suggest that, I wanted to. "You have snacks already?"

"No not yet why?"

"Wanna stop at Bucee's?" The smile grows on his face at that.

"Please yes," he grunt picking a cooler up to the bed of his truck. It started slipping out of his grasp though so I slip in to help. Instead, I was doused in ice as the loose end falls open and ice slips through.

"Shit," Caleb starts laughing as I back away, my tits freezing as the ice fell directly down my shirt. "I swear I didn't do that on purpose,"

"You're an asshole," I laugh pulling the ice out of my bikini top and throwing it at him, he just attempts to catch it and throw it back, laughing at me.

"You-uh-might wanna change," she gesture to my tank top that was now soaked.

"No shit," grabbing my backpack from him, I take another  t-shirt out and slip the top I'd had on off.

"Still got that top?" His smirk was clear as he eyed my lack of shirt and the bikini top I had on. It was an old one, not wanting to unpack any of the new ones I'd I grabbed the one Em had bought me years ago.

"Didn't wanna wear any of the new ones," I shrug

"Not complaining,"  He shrugs making my heart flip.