The Talk

The Next Day
At IMP headquarters

Riot entered Blitz's office and sat down at the desk opposite of Blitz

"Hey Blitz, we need to talk?" Riot began

"About you dating my daughter? I already know." Blitz asked with a grin

"Well that was one thing..."Riot replied, "Loona is pregnant and im the father"

Blitz grin quickly turned into surprise.

"What?" Blitz muttered beginning to become angry

"Look, Loona told me about her ex, how he treated her... I understand why your so protective of who she dates." Riot explained

"And what makes you different?" Blitz angrily asked while pointing at Riot

"I honestly don't know... I don't know what Loona found so attractive in me. Before her I was a loner, no one to love, no one that loved me." Riot responded "But if you give me a chance, I can prove it to you that Im different than the others."

"And if I don't?" Blitz asked readying his gun.

"Then I can say I tried." Riot muttered, "Loona means everything to me, and I know how much she means to you..." Riot continued looking down, "I want the best for her... but I don't know if I can do that."

Blitz got up and walked around the desk, "Since you started here... Loona was... happier... I didn't know why at first but now I know you are what makes her happy... Loona deserves the best... That I know I can't give her..." Blitz added, "when I saw her at the orphanage, she was scared... alone. It reminded me of my childhood. I casted everyone who tried to care about me away, Fizz, Barb, even my own mom."

"Loona does, Millie and Mox do to, I care about you." Riot replied placing his hand on Blitz's shoulder, "Stolas... he cares about you more than you think Blitz. You have us."

"Stolas cares?" Blitz muttered in disbelief

"He does, and I know deep down you care about him too" Riot comforted.

"I don't know Riot" Blitz muttered

"You should talk to him explain how you feel... he'll listen to you..." Riot reassured as he got up and began to walk out of the office

"Hey Riot..." Blitz muttered, "Im fine with you and Loona dating, and you two having a kid. And also thanks... I needed to hear that."

"Thank you Blitz, and your welcome" Riot replied, "if you ever want to talk about it, just ask I'm willing to listen Blitz. You don't have to be alone, we're here for you."

After Riot left the office, Blitz sat down at his desk and thought about what Riot said.

"Fuck..." Blitz muttered as he grabbed his phone to call Stolas