The Day After

Riot awoke to Loona laying next to him awake.

"Morning Sleepyhead.." Loona joked

"Morning. What? Did sleep a day away again?" Riot replied

"Nah... just you sleeping is adorable..." loona muttered nuzzling Riot

"Well glad I make you happy." Riot responded

"Well... you ready to go?" Loona asked propping her self with one hand the other holding the sheets close to her.

"Yeah lets go." Riot answered getting up and grabbing his clothes that were strewn around the room.

As Riot got dressed, Loona stayed in position on the bed looking at Riot with a smile.

After Riot got dressed, he looked at loona who hadn't moved and asked, "you okay?"

"Im fine. Just... enjoying the view" she smiled as she got up and began to get dressed.

After five minutes, they exited the room with their tail's wrapped loosely around each other as both smile. As they walked down the long hallway, they heard a female voice screaming in the background with a male voice occasionally chiming in. They began to approach Octavia's room the door opened and Octavia exited with a depressed look on her face.

"Hey Octavia." Riot spoke up

Looking over with surprise she stopped and waited for Loona and Riot to come closer.

When they got up to Octavia , she apologized saying, " Sorry you have to hear this. She still raises hell."

"Its fine." Loona responded.

As they walked down the stairs leading to the entrance, a potted overgrown plant was lunged through one of the doorways to the side breaking on impact with a female white avian storming through the doorway shortly after

"Oh great! Imps now Hellhounds?!" The woman screamed directed as someone else.

"Uh mum?- -"Octavia tried to step in but was interrupted

"What are you doing here?hmmm? Give me a reason why I shouldn't execute you." The woman angrily asked

"MOM!" Octavia screamed stomping her foot.

The woman looked at Octavia with shock then turned into anger.

"They here because I asked them to be." Octavia told

"Its true Stella." Stolas spoke up wearing a bathrobe, "I sensed their presence ever since entering the grounds. Octavia asked them to be here and they showed."

"Thanks dad." Octavia replied

"Well. Leave your presence here is no longer needed." Stella said motioning to the door.

After leaving the Palace grounds, Loona and Riot walked in silence back to Imp City

15 minutes later

After walking in silence, Loona spoke up, "hey you can't mention this to anyone, especially Blitz... he would freak."

"Hey..." Riot responded putting his arm around Loona as they continued to walk, "there'll be a time when Blitz would accept this. Just be patient and everything will work out. Ok?"

"Yeah..." Loona muttered, "But with the last guy I dated Blitz hated to his guts. Looking back it, I see why, he was an ass. But your not. I don't know if Blitz will see that."

"There's gonna be something we can do to prove it to him just not now." Riot reassured.

"Hopefully..." Loona muttered as the two fell back in silence