The Two Hellhounds

After 20 minutes of messing with the computer riot leans back in his chair as the main door was thrown open with a loud crash as the female hellhound stormed in returning to the desk in the middle of the two doors. After sitting down she noticed Riot quietly sitting down at his desk staring at her.

"The fuck you looking at?" The hellhound questioned with clear annoyance.

"My bad, just curious about what's got you so pissed." Replied Riot

"Why the fuck would you care? You a pervert?" The hellhound remarked

"I don't think I am, just trying to see if there is anything I can do to help" responded Riot, "names Riot, yours?"

"Loona, figured your were Riot," Loona replied with slightly less annoyance in her voice.

"Well nice to meet ya, Loona" responded Riot

"Whatever" Loona muttered

Blitz office door shot open. "Riot! Come here." Blitz yelled out. Getting up Riot looked at Loona with her returning it with a look of annoyance.

"He's cuter than I thought he was going to be" Loona thought, her tail wagging

After closing the door blitz sat down at his desk.

"We have a client, the targets name is Martha" blitz explained

"Heard about her, she was announced a hero cause some chick attacked her." Responded Riot.

"Got anything to help find where she is?" Blitz questioned.

"The attack was shortly before I ended up here so she's probably still in the hospital." Replied Riot, "best to wait a day or two for her to be released"

"Ok then, I'll let the client know" blitz confirmed

Back in the main room Loona and Riot were sitting on the couch.

"Soo... how do you know Blitz?" Questioned Riot.

"Whats it to you?" Loona asked looking away from her phone.

"Just trying to get to know you, since... you know your stuck with me." Replied Riot

"He's my dad," Loona replied, "he adopted me when I was almost 18"

Riot silently thought, "Adopted ,huh? That might explain the anger issues."

"Uh, you there?" Loona questioned with a look of concern

"Oh sorry, got lost in thought," Riot replied quickly snapping back to reality.

"Riight..." Loona thought

After a minute of silence Loona spoke up "hey I'm going to this bar after work wanna go?"

"Sure," replied Riot