The Offer

An Hour Later

After Riot fell asleep, Loona laid next to him on the bed scrolling through her phone when someone knocked on the apartment door

Loona looked up towards the door the person knocked again then down at Riot was still asleep.

Loona got up and began walking to the door while the knocking continued in intervals. When Loona got to the door she slightly opened it to she who was outside seeing a man in red suit standing in front of the door looking down at her with a smile.

"May I come in?l" he asked

"Why should I let you?" Loona asked

"Because I know him Loona..." Riot spoke up getting up from the bed, " let him in please?"

"Ok." Loona muttered opening the door fully as he walked in looking around the room.

"What do you want Alastor?" Riot asked crossing his arms

"Im need of your services Im afraid..." Alastor replied, "you see. I came into a co owner ship of the Hazbin Hotel and my co-owner can't get no one to come in..."

"And how I am I needed?" Riot asked looking past Alastor towards Loona who looked upset.

"I need you to check in and try our services..." Alastor smiled, "you prove that sinner can't be redeemed, and I'm in you debt. And i always repay my debts..."

Alastor turned to look at Loona noticing her baby bump asking , "ah expecting I see? Congratulations... who might the father be?"

Loona looked at Riot with Alastor soon piecing it together.

"A sinner reproducing... thats interesting" Alastor mumbled

Riot looked back at Alastor

"Well, I'll be back to see your decision in a few days." Alastor announced as he began to leave.

After Alastor left, Loona turned to Riot yelling, "HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM!"

Riot walked over to the couch sitting down replying, "bumped into him when I first arrived in hell, only the second time Ive seen him."

"Riot thats THE Radio demon, An Overlord!" Loona exclaimed as she now stood front of Riot with her hands in fist on her hips.

"I know" Riot replied

"He's bad news Riot... don't let him come back here again." Loona calmed down

"I will." Riot reassured

"Im going to bed you coming?" Loona asked walking back towards the bed

"I'll be there in a second as Riot went into the bathroom closing the door