Prelude

25 years ago, King Adam, also known as the Beast, forwent going on a honeymoon with Queen Belle in favor of uniting the fairy tale kingdoms

25 years ago, King Adam, also known as the Beast, forwent going on a honeymoon with Queen Belle in favor of uniting the fairy tale kingdoms. Thus creating the United States of Auradon.

Auradon was divided into 18 regions and 7 Territories. Each region has its rulers. There are 11 regions beneath the Great Wall and 7 beyond the Great Wall.

The 11 regions beneath the wall consisted of;
Westerly
Cinderellasburg
East Riding
South Riding
Camelot Heights
Towering Heights
Auradon Central
Northern Wei
Charmington
Summerland

The 7 regions beyond the wall consisted of;
Olympus
Lone Keep
Winter's Keep
Schwartzvald
Aphelothia
The Border Lands
Faraway

The 7 territories include;
Isle of the Lost
Isle of Doom
Isle of Reformation
Wonderland
Neverland
Pirates Island
Skull Island

All villains were rounded up and relocated to the Isle of the Lost; many were revived to suffer a fate worse than death- living without magic.

Life in Auradon soon changed after King Adam declared that magic would mostly be retired so the next generation would learn to rely on their own talents instead of magic. Fairy Godmother was placed in charge of overseeing the usage of magic.

Our story starts beneath the Great Wall in the Region of Summerland. Seabrook was a perfectly planned community. Perfect homes, perfect clothes - Perfect lives. Everything was perfect until it wasn't.

Who'd have thought that an accident involving lime soda would set off the apocalypse? That's right - Apocalypse.

King Adam was capable of repairing many things- this, however, was not one of them.

Fifty years ago, before the kingdoms had been united, in the planned community of Seabrook, an accident at the Seabrook Power Plant resulted in a toxic explosion that infected half the population of Seabrook.

I know what you're thinking, infected? Infected by what?

Green haze. This toxic chemical compound mutated humans into brain-seeking zombies upon contact.

Those that weren't affected constructed a wall to quarantine the zombies from the rest of Seabrook in a territory called Zombietown. Seabrook and Zombietown were once the same town before the Seabrook Power event.

Magic could fix a lot. It just couldn't fix this.