1.3

We walk into the club a little while later, and instantly I'm blinded by the flashing lights and loud music.

"Wow." I say and Dom turns to me.

"What?" He yells and I laugh slightly.

"I said wow!" I yell back at him and he grins.

"Ella! Dom! I'm so glad you guys came. I missed you. I love you guys." Michael slurs as he walks up and slings his arms around our shoulders.

"Michael you're drunk," I laugh as his face turns to confusion.

"No I'm not. You are," he says before pulling Dom and I to a booth where everyone else was waiting.

"What do you want to drink? It's on me." Max asks as we join them.

"Let's start with shots!" Dominic says loudly and I shrug.

"I'm good with that." Max walks back a few minutes later, after we all yelled our hellos.

"I got two for each of you and one for everyone else. You guys need to catch up." Max yells at Dom and I and I laugh, grabbing my first shot.

"Okay so it's salt, drink, lime?" I check with Dom.

He nods and clinks our drinks before licking the salt and throwing the shot back. I follow suit and shake my head slightly as the tequila burns on the way down.

"Woooooo!" Trey yells and we laugh.

"Are you even 21?" I ask him, grabbing my second shot.

"Shhhhhhh. No one needs to know." I laugh and shake my head, taking the second shot.

The rest of the night is a blur of dancing, flashing lights, drinks, and music.

I wake up the next morning to my head pounding and my stomach not being too happy.

"Ugh!" I say as I close my eyes again, the sunlight burning my eyes.

"Mmm." I hear someone mutter next to me and my eyes shoot open. I slowly look over and see a head full of black hair. My eyes slowly trace down and I see a very familiar freckle on the middle of his back.

"Shit. No." I mutter to myself, regersiting what I was wearing: nothing.

"Turn the sun off." Dom mutters as he rolls back over. I stare at him in shock until he opens his eyes and sees me and widens his eyes.

"Shit." We stare at each other for a minute before he moves to close the blinds fully.

"Do you remember anything?" He whispers after a full minute of us staring at each other.

"Not much after the second shot, did Christian kiss you?"

"I think so? I remember Michael talking to me while I was pissing. He didn't quite know what he was saying I think. I don't really remember what he said other than you were great."

"So do you think we..." I trail off as he rubs his forehead slightly.

"I don't know. Do you see a condom anywhere?"

"No. But that doesn't mean we didn't." I say after looking in the trash can that had a few paper towels in it.

"I know I had one in my wallet." He says and sits up, looking around for his pants.

"I also had one. I don't remember where."

"Bella," he laughs and falls back on the bed. I laugh with him, watching his face light up.

"Do I need to be worried about anything if we did?" I ask a moment later once we calm down.

"No, I've only seen one person since and got checked after. You?" He asks as he looks over at me.