0.7

The next couple of days went by quickly, Michael and I hanging out and continuing to get to know one another.

"I'm gonna miss this." I say, my head on his shoulder as we watch the sunset before driving back home.

"We can always come back." Michael says, rubbing my back slightly.

"That's true," I said quietly.

Once the sun finishes setting we get up and walk to the car, ready to drive back home. We get to my mom's apartment quickly, and he helps me bring my bags up.

"Thank you for such an amazing few days." I mumble as I give him a hug outside of the apartment.

"Anytime, Ella. And you have my number, right" I nod, neither of us letting go.

"Call me when you need it, okay?" I nod again and we pull apart before sharing a short, yet sweet, kiss. "See you soon Ella."

"Bye Michael." I wave as he walks back to the elevator before walking into the apartment.

I start some laundry before calling Amelia. She picks up after a few rings and I sit down at the counter.

"What's up?" She asks, probably having seen the number.

"I might've kissed someone multiple times while on vacation with him." She stays quiet for a minute.

"What? Who? What happened?"

"Micheal, he's one of the guys I met at the auditions. We were at the beach, slightly tipsy, and just kissed. Oh and he taught me Arminian."

She laughs for a second, "really?"

"Այո. Նա տպավորված էր, թե ինչքան շատ բան սովորեցի այս կարճ ժամանակում. I say and laugh slightly.

"I'm going to pretend like I know what that means.

"Yeah. He was impressed with how much I learned in such a short time." I translate for her and she laughs.

"You need to teach me how to learn languages so fast." I laugh and we keep talking.

The next day my mom makes me breakfast before I pack all my stuff up again and drive back to Amèlie and Chessa's apartment.

They help me unpack everything before we go out to dinner, going to a really good Greek place down the street. I walk to the computer once we get back, having realized that I forgot to check the email that Kenny sent a few days ago.

Hello Dominic and Isabella!
     As you two are our dance captains I wanted to email you guys with more information. As you two are some of our most advanced dancers, hence dance captain, we'll need you two to help Peggy teach everyone and help get everyone ready.
     Like I said when I called a few days ago, I would love it if you both would be able to come in on the thirteenth at nine, where we held auditions. If not, no problem and I'll see you with everyone else on the fifteenth at the Universal Backlot.
                - Kenny Ortega

I check the date and sigh.

"I'm going back to the studio tomorrow." I call out to Amèlie and Chessa before going back into my room to sleep.