1.0

A couple of weeks passed and luckily nothing too terrible happened. Peggy talked to Christian about his dancing and figured a way for him to remember the dances, he couldn't remember them for long periods of time but if you taught him something the day before he would.

It was very lightly raining one night in late April and I decided to sit outside on the steps. I had gotten some hot chocolate from the pop up cafeteria and started slowly sipping it while watching the stars, you could just barely see them through the clouds.

I rest my head against the rail when the trailer door next to mine opens. I look over and see Dominic sitting down. He doesn't notice me, but I stare at him for a few minutes, subconsciously admiring the way his hair flattened against his head before smiling slightly and looking back up at the stars.

"I don't know why, but looking at the stars always makes me dream." I say quietly after a minute.

"¡Ay Dios mío! (Oh my God!)" He exclaims and I laugh lightly, glancing over to see his hand on his heart. "You scared the shit out of me Isabella."

"Sorry."

"But I know."

"Know what?"

"Watching the stars makes you dream. I've seen it in your eyes. You always seem to end up outside to watch them, even when you don't plan on it." He explains, glancing over at me as I take a sip of my hot chocolate, which was noticeably colder. "Is that hot chocolate?"

I nod and hold the cup out to him. He takes it and takes a sip before making a face and handing it back to me. "It's cold."

"Wow I had no idea, thank you captain obvious." I say sarcastically and he laughs, hanging his head slightly as I take another sip of my hot chocolate.

"So where's Lyra?" He asks after a while.

"Right there." I point her out immediately. Dominic's eyes follow where I was pointing and he nods slightly.

We continue to sit quietly for a while before I eventually stand up to go inside.

"Goodnight Dominic." I say quietly as I open the door to my trailer.

"Night Isa. Hey Isa-" He stops himself as I turn to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind," he says as he smiles slightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Goodnight Isa. Sleep well."

I just smile slightly as I walk into my trailer. I hear the door to the trailer next to mine close after a few minutes as I roll over in bed.

The next day we get our schedules for general filming.

"Hey Kenny!" I call from the breakfast table. Michael, Dominic, Trey, and Michael sitting with me like usual. Kenny walks over as I set my yogurt down.

"What can I help you with?" He asks as he pauses by my shoulder.

"What's happening on June 30th and why is the full day marked off?" I ask, pointing it out.

"Recording the songs." He says and I nod, setting the paper back down and picking my yogurt back up.

"Do you have one of those every day?" Christian asks from behind Michael as Kenny walks away.

"Yes." I reply, not bothering to look up at him.

"Why?" He says and I see Dominic shake his head slightly.

"It's because she's trying to get over her allergy to strawberries and thinks that the fake strawberries in the yogurt will help." He says and I glance up at him.