0.2

I open the door to the room and freeze slightly, seeing about a hundred guys and ten girls look over.

"Ah, Isabella. Glad you could make it, you can find a spot. We were just talking about how this would work." A guy, who I presume is Kenny, says and I nod.

I sit down next to a guy with short brown hair. He smiles at me as Kenny starts talking.

"So we have you split up in smaller groups. You all can stretch out, when we call your group you're going to go to the correct room number and we'll teach you a bit for the audition. Do the best you can and if you mess up; don't worry, we just want to see what you can do." He says before letting us all stretch as they figure out last minute details.

"I'm Michael," the guy next to me says and holds his hand out.

"Isabella, but you can call me Ella." I smile over at him and take his hand.

"So why were you late?" He asks as we stretch.

"I came from New York, they held the flight there due to issues with the plane and then they held the plane in Seattle for weather stuff." I explain and he nods.

"Groups one and two," Kenny calls and Michael gets up.

"Good luck," I smile up at him.

"Isabella, you go with one." I look up at Kenny and nod.

Michael holds his hand out and I take it. He helps me up and I grab my stuff before following him out and into the hall.

We walk down the hall, the rest of the group behind us. Kenny shows us to our room and we walk in. There's a woman sitting at the table with an extra chair next to her.

"So group one, you can set your stuff on the side. This group is primarily dancers which is why we have our assistant choreographer, Peggy, and I to watch you guys." Kenny says sitting down. "Let's do some quick introductions, just say your name and a random fact about yourself. Isabella let's start with you."

"Oh um I'm Isabella and I play guitar."

"Hey I'm Michael and my favorite animal are ducks."

"I'm Aaron and I love tap."

"I'm Dominic," I freeze and look over with wide eyes. "And I have an older brother and two younger sisters."

I look back at my shoes where I was messing around with the strap, slightly upset at myself for not recognizing him with short hair, even though I'd seen him with short hair.

I tune out the rest of the introductions. Michael nudges me after a few minutes and I look up. He nods at Kenny who's talking again and I start paying attention.

"And that turns into this," Kenny says as the woman, who I vaguely remember her saying her name was Peggy, demonstrates and we all stand. "Let's start that. Five, six, seven, eight."

I follow along with Michael, trying not to look at Dominic in the mirror.

We move on to the next bit after a few run throughs.

"Okay let's see it from the top, Isabella, Aaron, Dominic, let's have you three in the back. I have a feeling some of the guys are just following you." Peggy says and I see Michael shoot me a look as I walk to the back. I end up in between Dominic and Aaron, who seems pretty nice.

Once we go through it a few more times, and they move people around, they let us go back to the first room. Aaron moves his stuff and sits with Michael and I, a guy named Trey following him.

"You're a really good dancer." Aaron compliments as I drink water.

"Thanks. I danced for like ten years when I was younger then stopped for a few years, but started again four years ago for Michael Jackson."