"With Robb?" Renly asked with a brow raised. "I'm shocked he has stayed as long as he has. I thought seeing his son for his own eyes would send him running. He may have had the guts to stand up to Robert but-"

"Stop saying his name." I cut him off. "He's dead. Leave it be."

"Fine." Renly shook his head and rolled his eyes at me. "As I was saying, Robb talks a big game but I thought perhaps it was all just talk. I did not expect him to be the father that he is proving himself to be. You know he corrected me on how to hold a baby yesterday?"

I still was not happy with Robb after he said what he did about Joffrey, Tommen, and Myrcella. It still hurt my heart and echoed through my brain. It was so painful to know that he had truly felt they were not family to him at all.

Because had I'd married Robb, if we had known the truth about Robert not being their father or not, they still would be my niece and nephews. For Robb to say they are not family of his just meant that my family meant nothing to him. Blood or no blood.

"I'm sure he did." I replied harshly.

"What about Ser Jaime?" Renly asked. "You two have been all smiles as of late."

I shrugged and could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. "He's been... A gentleman."

"Gods please Alana do not tell me you've decided on him over the father of your son?" Renly scoffed and nearly pushed himself out of his chair as he slide backward. "You can not be that stupid."

"All I did was compliment Ser Jaime on being a gentleman-"

"You blushed." Renly rolled his eyes and hissed at me. "I do not care for Robb because he was careless with you. But I'd have a better understand if you married him rather than the fucking Kingslayer."

"Isn't Robb's father now a Kingslayer? Ironic isn't it-"

"Don't change the subject." Renly seethed as he sipped from his wine cup. "Robb is also the son of a traitor. But again, he's better for you than Jaime Lannister ever would be. Death follows Lannisters, have you not learned that yet?"

"Do you believe Cersei conspired to have Robert killed?" I asked nervously.

Renly nodded silently.

"But Ned Stark is the most honorable man in all of Westeros." I added. "It's impossible."

My brother laughed as he filled his cup with wine, shaking his head as he smirked. I could not help but note that brother was a handsome guy and I wished that I had the beauty he had. It was nearly impossible for me to see my own beauty the way others do. But my brother carries it perfectly.

"Ned lost the title for being most honorable when he strut into the Red Keep with that bastard son of his in his arms and then fathered 3 more, even if people do not know the truth of it. Although the Kingdom will see him as a Kingslayer and traitor now." Renly said with a chuckle and smirk curled onto his lips.

"I thought you did not wish to have this conversation?" I questioned him.

He shrugged. "You are the worst person to get answers from. It is clear to me when you do not wish to speak on something and I shall respect that. Clearly speaking of your relationship with Ser Jaime is touchy for you."

"There is no relationship." I swirled a cup of wine in my hands. "Not one at all."

Renly began to become nosey. A horrid trait of his. "If there is no relationship then why is it that he never takes his eyes off of you? Why is there so much tension between he and the Stark boy? Not once has he sat down and told Robb that there is nothing to worry about and yet... You claim there is nothing there. You can trust me, sister. I promise you that you can."