Chapter Eight!!*

╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗
~DEREK HALE'S LOFT~
╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

Stiles's point of view:

I'm standing by the loft windows, gazing up at the full moon

I'm standing by the loft windows, gazing up at the full moon. My mind is racing with thoughts my concern for Scott, Derek, Boyd and his unknown companions, and the sudden death of my Catwoman and Heather disappearing. There's also Savannah, who I feel a deep connection with, like a protective older brother.

However, she's not my Miro, my twin, my other half, and I'm not her brother, so why do I feel this way when I barely know her. Ugh, all these feelings are driving me insane I think to myself. "I can't take waiting around like this, you know? It's nerve-wracking. My nerves are wracked. They're severely wracked. Wracked!" I exclaim.

"I could knock you out and wake you up when it's all over." Peter's words make me uneasy. I turn around to face him, and he's looking at me with a mischievous smirk on his face as he lays down on the brown couch with his feet on the table. I'm not sure what to make of his comment, mainly because he's a maniac and might just knock me out.

I do the only logical thing, and with a sigh escaping my lips, I change the subject. "You think Erica's really dead?" I question him, looking at the ground and then up at him as my mind starts running again. "You think I really care?" he questions me in return, making me roll my eyes at how heartless he sounds.

"I just, I don't understand the bank, though, okay? Wha_ Like, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an Alpha Pack, right? So, shouldn't they have a lair?" I ramble question after question while pacing around and making wild gestures with my hands.

"They're Werewolves, not Bond villains." I faintly heard him reply, but I chose to ignore it. A thought pops in my head, and I stop pacing. "Wait a sec, wait a sec. Maybe they're living there, you know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens!" I exclaim, walking away from the table to the middle of the loft gesturing around.

"Wolf dens?" Zombiewolf questions in a tone that is filled with confusion. "Yeah, wolf dens! Where do you live?" I inquire, turning and facing him. "In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods." He states with a blank face, and me being the spastic teenager I am, I believe it.

"Whoa, really?" I ask my eyebrows drawn together as my mouth forms an O-Shape. "No, you idiot. I have an apartment downtown." He states with a scoff and a smirk on his stupid face. I'm just going to move on before I say something that might get me ripped in pieces .