Chapter Five!!*

╔═════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═════╗
~THE GARCIA'S HOUSE~
╚═════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═════╝

Savannah's point of view:

I walk down the stairs following Grace foyer of the house where Jason stood with a blinding smile edged on this face. We stop in front of him and Grace places her hand on my shoulder, making me tense slightly before relaxing. They seemed to have noticed me tense, but likely they didn't bring it up. "Sweetheart, Jason and I talked and we both decided that it would often be difficult with our shifts to take you to school as well as pick you up so-" Grace trails of looking at Jason smiling just as brightly.

"So, we decided to give you something very special that means the world to me. Honey, can you please cover her eyes." Jason continues on where Grace left off. Grace places her hands over my eyes likely I knew it would happen. They lead me somewhere, and by the breeze, I know I'm outside. Grace and Jason count to three, then she removes her hands, and my mouth drops open in shock in front of me is the most beautiful car I have ever laid my eyes upon.

 Grace and Jason count to three, then she removes her hands, and my mouth drops open in shock in front of me is the most beautiful car I have ever laid my eyes upon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I turn to them with tears glistening in my eyes. The words seem to get stuck in my throat, so I just point to the car then to me silently asking if they really got me a car. They both nod with reward winning smiles. Without thinking, I flung myself on them, hugging them tightly, being careful of my strength. At first, they were shocked but quickly hugged me back just as tightly. We pull away, and I quickly wipe my tears away. I look at them, smiling with emotion swimming in my eyes.

Swallowing the lump that gathered in my throat, I seem to find my voice. "I, I don't know how to thank you both. Seriously, you don't know how thankful I am, but you didn't need to get me a car I could have walked." I say quietly, my voice just loud enough for them to hear. They simultaneously shake their head and smile at me wistfully. "Please, Cupcake, accept the gift. We would let you walk so far alone also we didn't buy the car -" Jason trails off eyes filling with sadness as he looks at the car.

"My dad and I bought her from a scrap yard. We repaired and built her together. She was his baby and couldn't wait to finish her up, but he didn't get the chance to ever ride her since he passed before she was fixed. After he was gone I felt like I should make his wish come true and fixed her completely, but I can't find it in me to ride her after I took her for a test drive or to sell her so she's been standing in the garage and I think she deserves to be ridden so please accept."

He continues with a sad smile, remembering his father before looking at me by the end as a tear rolls down his face. Grace hugs his waist, giving him some form of support he smiles down at her and kisses the crown of her head. He looks to me, holding the keys out with a hopeful smile. I take the keys and hug them, not letting go, hoping I'm not making them uncomfortable. I nod into his chest, showing him that I'll accept, which makes him tighten his arm that's around me slightly.

Finding My Way back!!* (TEEN WOLF FAN FICTION) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें