Chapter Six!!*

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
~AT THE GARCIA'S HOUSE~
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Savannah's point of view:

Tears streaming down my face, I gasp awake, completely distressed from the images running through my mind. The nightmare had stirred up painful memories and emotions that I have been trying to bury for the longest time now. With my mind running a million miles a second and my heart pounding inside my ribcage, I look at the time and realise that it's morning already.

I take a deep breath in and stand up, going to the bathroom to wash off the cold sweat the nightmare caused. Once done in the shower, I quickly get dressed and do my hair. I put on a bit of lip gloss and just add a wing to my eyes. I changed my phone case and checked my school bag. Using my magic, I quickly clean the room and head downstairs.

╔═ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═╗
~OUTFIT~
╚═ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═╝

Walking into the kitchen, I see Jason and Grace dancing around while Jason hums softly and Grace smiling widely

Walking into the kitchen, I see Jason and Grace dancing around while Jason hums softly and Grace smiling widely. Looking at them, I can't help but admire them. They are perfect together. Jason spins Grace, and her eyes land on me as he pulls her back in. "Morning, sweetheart, we didn't hear you come in. Did you sleep well?" she asks, pulling away from Jason just to walk to me and pull me into a hug.

Smiling, I nod, we break the hug, and Jason side hugs me. "Good morning, Cupcake. Come on, eat before you leave for school. " he orders playfully with a smile as he points at a plate filled with pancakes. "Morning Jas and Gracie. Thank you." I greet and thank them already digging into the yummy food. They laugh and start eating. Light conversation flows as we eat once done. I help Grace clean while Jason gets his and Grace's stuff ready for work.

Once done, I hug them and thank them for the food. I check the time and realise I need to get to school *cough* HELL *cough* wow, something must be stuck in my throat. I bid then goodbye and head to the garage. I climb in my black beauty and put the keys in the ignition as I hear her roar to life. Pressing the remote, the garage door opens, and I drive off towards school. I smile and get lost in the sound of the car.