Prologue!!*

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but I don't know. Honestly, that's a lot of bullshit. You see, for as long as I can remember, all I felt was darkness. I was captured by a man who was a witch, he used to torture me daily and do random spells on me, but when I turned fourteen I was "saved" by a man named Deucalion he is an Alpha werewolf with his own pack filled with Alpha members.

Before they came into my life, I only thought witches existed, and now I know about many creatures that roam the darkness. I was kept in secret and had to train day and night, at first I didn't understand why a Alpha pack would want a fourteen year old orphan, after a few months of endless training and sleepless nights I realized that I'm part of their world and that they want to use me to become their ultimate weapon and to strengthen their pack.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Three years later, Deucalion and our pack are in a new town called Beacon Hills. Deucalion heard of a mysterious werewolf who had the potential to become an incredibly rare True Alpha. Deucalion wants Scott McCall as well as the newly found Alpha Derek Hale to join his pack. Although I only found out later why he wanted Scott.

In order to get his plan set in motion Deucalion and the pack captured Erica Reyes, Vernon Boyd, Cora Hale and her brother Aaron Hale with the hope that it would force Derek to join his pack and later Scott along with him. Deucalion wanted me to lay low and not let people know I'm part of his pack. He doesn't allow me to be seen by others who aren't the pack.

Deucalion doesn't know that I've been secretly helping them and done some spells to ensure they all are safe. Boyd, Erica, Aaron and Cora don't know either. I stayed hidden because I couldn't let Deucalion know I disobeyed him. The spell I did on them let's me know when they are seriously injured, and I will try everything in me to help them.

Erica is the only one who my magic warned me about, when I went to check I found out she was on the brink of death so to make everyone believe she was dead I put a spell on her that is sort of like a glamour. Her heart is still beating and she is alive after I did a spell to heal the life threatening injuries I put a sleeping spell on her so that when the time comes I can awaken her and get her someplace save.

Deucalion assigned me and the twin werewolves called Ethan and Aiden; who has the ability to merge into one giant creature called Voltron; a task. We must infiltrate the lives of the Beacon Hills pack by enrolling as high school students at Beacon Hills. We were told to get close to people Scott cares about in order to get Scott and Derek to join Deucalion and our pack.

At first I was shocked and couldn't believe that I was finally allowed out of my oh so lovely tower; note the sarcasm; but than I felt happy to finally meet people that weren't absolutely power hungry Alpha's well three of them. There was a catch tho that being I wasn't aloud to be with my best friends and that made me slightly upset because they are the only people who I knew would have my back.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Now, allow me to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Savannah St'Clair; at least that's what Deucalion said. My name was as I don't remember my name. Anyway, I'm a 17 year old hybrid, I'm both a witch and an Alpha werewolf. I was born human, but the witch who captured me turned me into a hybrid. He tried to do it with others, but I'm the only one who he succeeded in creating.

Deucalion forced me to kill a rogue Alpha in order to become an Alpha myself, and I hate that I'm one, but I quickly learned to obey him. When I refused, he tortured me until I couldn't move, then forced me to turn and made me kill him. I tried after that to do something against his orders, and the outcome was pretty much similar, except I haven't killed someone after the Alpha or before him.

Deucalion and Kali are verbally, mentally and physically abusive, but I can handle it most of the time it's what Ennis does when everyone is gone that gets me and makes me feel disgusted with my own body, but I'm not going into that now. The twins know about verbal and mental abuse but not the others. They always try to protect me and end up getting hurt because of me.

I don't remember my biological parents since I was captured when I was eight, and the witch took most of my memories. I know I had a twin brother, and luckily, that monster only took me and left him with my parents. I have one memory of my mother and father holding me and my twin brother in their arms with the biggest smiles plastered on their faces, but their faces are blurry.

Deucalion told me my parents and brother passed away quickly and painlessly in a car crash when I was ten years old. My only wish is that wherever they are, that they are at peace and that one day I will make them proud to have had me as their daughter and sister even if I only got eight years with them before it was stolen from me along with my memories.

Deucalion said I owed him my life and will do whatever he says to repay him for "saving" me. The only thing he did was take me from one tortured prison to another. The only reason I'm part of the pack is for one when he came he seemed so kind and like he wanted to help me which was my mistake for believing him and two my best friends.

I have two best friends named Aiden and Ethan. They have been by my side since day one. I love them both to the ends of the Earth. I call us the powerpuff trio because just like the powerpuff girls, our personalities are completely different, yet we still fit perfectly together. The three of us blend in the back of the pack, too afraid to say how we truly feel.

This is my story on how I found out the truth about my "savior" Deucalion and the lies he told me, the story of how I found my father and brother, about how I found a true pack who loves and accepts me and the story about how the powerpuff trio finally broke free from living in fear to finding our true happiness. It wasn't easy, but that is what made it worth it.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•