Chapter Three!!*

╔══════════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════════╗
~BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL~
╚══════════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════════╝

Third persons point of view:

Melissa McCall is seen pacing around in the reception area, her phone in hand quietly, begging her son Scott McCall to answer his phone. As she's trying to get in contact with him, a woman dressed in a blue nurse outfit walks past her. The woman checks to make sure she's not seen before entering a certain injured wolf's room.

"Hello, Isaac." Kali, one of the Alpha's, greets the younger wolf while walking up to the bed. "Hi." He whispers while sitting up. "How we feeling?" The Alpha questions innocently. "Good! Listen, I think I could probably just_" she stops him by pushing him down on the bed and taking the syringe she had in her hand and starts injecting it in the IV's secondary port.

"What is that?" The young wolf questions confused, looking between the women and the injection."Just an anesthetic. We don't want you getting in the way again." Kali informs him with an evil glint in her eyes and a malicious grin on her face. Isaac starts to feel disoriented and looks down to the floor, seeing her bare feet with claws before looking through blurry vision up at her.

"Count along with me, Isaac." she taunts him while bringing up her hand. Isaac, looking towards it, slowly loses consciousness. She smiles, holding up one finger "One... " she pauses before putting up a second finger"Two..." Through his blurry vision, he sees her blink before her eyes change to bloody red. "Three..." she puts up her third finger, and with that, Isaac falls into darkness.

" she puts up her third finger, and with that, Isaac falls into darkness

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

╔════════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═══════╗
~BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL~
╚════════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═══════╝

Savannah's point of view:

I'm currently sitting in class trying to ignore this feeling in my stomach that tells me something is about to go wrong. Allison seems to notice my distress because she lowers her head, whispering loud enough for my "human" ears to hear "Hey are you okay?" I turn to her, forcing a smile.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just this feeling like something terrible is about to happen. It's probably just my nerves. Don't worry, Allison, thank you, tho." I whisper back, hopping I convinced her. She looks towards Lydia, then towards the two boys sitting behind us before looking at me and nodding her head and giving me a tight-lipped smile. She starts writing a note.