Chapter Two!!*

╔═════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═════╗
~THE GARCIA'S HOUSE~
╚═════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ═════╝

Savannah's point of view:

I turn and see two girls standing in a driveway. They both seemed pretty on edge. They seem to be having a serious conversation. I don't listen in since it's none of my business. They stop when they notice me on the other side of the street. I smile and give them a small wave. I was about to turn around when the one girls voice stopped me. "Hey, wait!"

I turn back around, and both the girls walk across the street towards me as they get closer. I recognize them as Scott's friends that I've seen in photographs I've been shown. "Are you new?" The girl with brunette hair asked. I think her name was Allison Argent, the hunter, and I know the strawberry blond is Lydia Martin, the banshee. Although I heard they don't know what she is, maybe I can help her find out someway.

I smile, holding out my hand to greet both of them. "Yes, hello, I'm Savannah it's a pleasure to meet you." they both shake my hand, offering smiles of their own, although both their smiles not meeting their eyes. Whatever happened to them tonight must have been either terrifying or upsetting, but their eyes also seem to have a spark of bravery and determination.

"Hi Savannah, I'm Allison, and this is my best friend Lydia. I live across the street. Are you Mr. and Mrs. Garcia's niece or family relative?" the brunette asks while the Strawberry blond smiles at me."Uh.. N_no, my parents passed away when I was younger, I've been in and out of foster care, and it seems the Garcia's was crazy enough to take in a seventeen year old teenager." I answered using my cover story.

Apparently, people will feel sorry for me, and that would give me an advantage to get on their side. Haha, cue the eye roll. "I'm so sorry, Savy. If you need someone to talk, I'm just across the street." Allison says with a small sympathetic smile. Huh, it looks like Deucalion was right. Damn it, I can't believe I just thought that. Nope, not today, Satan. I force myself out of my thoughts and smile at Allison just now, noticing the nickname I must admit. I like it. The twins are the only ones who ever gave me a nickname.

Allison pulls me into a hug one I was definitely not expecting to happen, I feel myself tense up, but it feels nice and I soon relax into it once we pull away Lydia clears her throat as a indication that she's going to speak. I smile and glance at Allison before turning my full attention towards Lydia, showing her that she's got my attention fully.

"Also, I'm just a phone call away

"Also, I'm just a phone call away. On that note, give me your phone. That way, I can add mine and Allison numbers in it. Quick question: Are you going to Beacon Hills High School?" I simply nod and hand over my phone, which is new since Deucalion didn't want any evidence to connect me to them. Not like I want anything to do with them monsters except the twins.