Anyway today Jenna decided to have a BBQ to get re-acquitted with Mason. As they are old school friends. But I found out it was all orchestrated by Damon. Who wanted to prove that Mason is a werewolf. Caroline is also here. But no Stefan, which is strange.

I didn't stay for the BBQ. As I already had plans with Bonnie and Matt. We took Grayson to the zoo. He loved it.

(March 5th 2010 - Kill or be Killed)

So Damon pissed Mason off, big surprise there. Not. Elena told Jeremy about the Lockwoods and he was shocked. The Historical Society Volunteer Picnic is today. "This is all part of the historical society, continuing efforts to give back to the community. Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family. We are now standing on the sight of our newest public park. Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand. Thanks" Carol thanked us.

We all go to work. Grayson is strapped to my chest. I am in charge of one of the refreshment tables. As it was dangerous for Grayson to be near paint fumes and I can't really lift any with him strapped to my chest.

Stefan and Elena are fighting for some reason. I have no idea why. Even though he is a vampire, they've always seemed perfect together. So what is causing a rift between them? At some point I notice Elena, Caroline, Mason, Liz and the Salvatores disappear. I hope nothing was wrong.

(March 8th 2010 - Plan B)

Turns out Mason tried to out the Salvatores. Which resulted in the death of two deputies. And the temporary imprisonment of Liz. Until the vervain leaves her system and she can be compelled to forget about the Salvatores and her daughter being vampires.

Anyway today Damon wanted to find out where the moonstone is. So he enlisted Bonnie's help in capturing Mason. I wasn't thrilled by the idea, but he nearly got my sister killed. When she tried to save he Salvatores a few days ago. And no one endangers my family.

I also finally found it what's was going on between Stefan and Elena. Apparently Katherine wasn't happy about Stefan and Elena dating. So Stefan and Elena are pretending to be in a fight. I think they are stupid if they think they can fool Katherine. I doubt Caroline is her only spy. Though I pray I am wrong and just being paranoid.

Anyway the masquerade ball is coming up. So I went shopping for an outfit for Grayson and I. While letting everyone else deal with the moonstone. Or help set up from the Masquerade Ball. I found the perfect outfits for both Grayson and I. Then took us home.

"Ric and I made dinner" Jenna states.

"Smells good, let me feed Grayson and I'll be right with you" I tell them. I go upstairs and feed Grayson. Before returning downstairs after burping him. I place him in his bouncer. I smile seeing Elena is home and start to help her set the table.

"Where's Jeremy?" Elena asks us.

"Oh, he went straight up to his room. He said he wasn't hungry" Ric states. I notice Jenna is on the phone with someone. The same time as Elena.

"Who is she talking to?" we asks. Then giggle.

"You know that's a little annoying" he tells us and we just smile. "And I don't know. Everything go okay today?" he asks Elena.

"There were a few hiccups, but yeah" Elena states. Guess they got the moonstone, that's could. I hope Mason wasn't hurt to badly. He is still Tyler's uncle.

"Of course, I understand. Elena, it's for you" Jenna says in a monotone handing the phone to Elena.

"Jenna, you ok?" I ask concerned.

"I'm fine" she says in the same tone heading for the kitchen. I share a look with Ric as I pick up Grayson. Something isn't right, I have a bad feeling.

"Jenna, no!" Elena suddenly shouts dropping the phone. I look over and see Jenna stab herself. I scream as I hold Grayson close. Elena and Ric rush over to Jenna. "Mira, call 911" she tells me. I grab my mobile and call them, as Ric puts pressure on the wound.

Turns out it was Katherine on the phone and I was right. She did have another spy, Jenna. Who she had compelled to stab herself when she heard Stefan and Elena were still dating. They are broken up for real now. But the damage is already done, Jenna is hurt. But will live. I just pray Katherine won't retaliate even more.

(Katherine's bedroom) Third Persons POV

Katherine is pacing back and forth and talking to someone sitting on her bed. "I apologize if I seem rattled. Circumstances have changed suddenly, and I had to adjust" she states sitting on the bed. "Mind control is a necessary evil. You see, I need a werewolf, and I've lost the one that I had. Now, tell me what you're going to do to help me get a new one" she says compelling the person. Who is Matt Donovan.

"I'm going to go after Tyler Lockwood" he says in a monotone.

"And you're not going to stop" she compels him.

"And I'm not going to stop" he says.

"Until?" she asks.

"Until, he kills me" he answers and she smirks. She would of gone after Mira personally. But she has a soft spot for her. Being a teenage mother willing to do anything to protect her child. Even if it hurts her families feelings. So instead of going after Mira or Grayson. She decided to go after Matt instead. Though she does have a back up plan if he fails. If it's one thing she has learned over the last five hundred years, always have a back up plan.

A/N

Pictures above of Mira at the swimming hole and her car. Picture on the external link of the well. It'll go back to a chapter an episode next chapter.