The Wedding planning.

Next day in the morning. (Reno) "What are we looking for again?" I ask Jordan. "Helloooo Jordan? Jordaannnn. DADDY!." (Jordan) "Yes babyboy? What do you need sweetheart?" I said with a seductive tone. "Daddy what are we here for again?" "Baby were here to plan our wedding. Let's choose some suit's for my cute baby. "You want which color for your suit?" Jordan asks. "Baby you want this one are you sure?" he looks at his boy smiling. "Yes Daddy please I want it". They walk up to pay at the cash at the register.  They go get mom to get her to help setup the wedding. "Mama! Can you help me and Daddy setup our wedding?" Reno says. "WHO'S DADDY? What are you talking about?" Mom asked confused. I look up at Daddy and smile "Him mama Him" Reno said happy. "Ohhhh Jordan is your Daddy?" Mom asked "Mhm he's my Daddy he takes care of me." "Baby calm down" Jordan says. "WAIT Jordan's your Daddy your stepbrother!? You could've told me neon I knew you wanted him you were so needy." She squeals excitedly. "Yes mama sorry I wanted him to myself and only him he's my boyfriend as well." "B-Boyfriend ahhhh! so cute I'll help you guys setup." mom said so happy. (Time skip)

They arrive at the wedding plan place. "Lenor!? I haven't seen you in forever" Jayleen said hugging mom. "Hey Jayleen okay so I'm here for my son's wedding" "AHHHH! they look so cute are they brothers?" Jayleen asked "Jordan and Reno nod. "What would you guys like to be at?" Jayleen asks. "C-Can we do it at the beach I love the sea but want like the baby blue suit in this picture  please" Jordan looks at Reno smiling. "Sure! you want a midnight blue with Lavender flowers?" Jayleen asked. Jordan nods, "what type of chairs and how many tables?" "White wooden with cushions on the bottom and 4 tables." Reno says. "What is everyone else wearing" Mama Asks. "Mainly black fading into lighter blue. The girls in Lavender" Reno says "Like this? Neon?" Mama shows me a picture I jump up "Yes! Mama just like that" Reno replied happily. "Are we settled? Or anything else?" Jayleen asked. "No need Jayleen its alright the boys love blue and Lavender..see you later!" Mom said. We go home since everyone bought the clothing needed by our wedding requirement. Everybody sleeps and is excited for our wedding.