Reno asks Jordan to be his boyfriend

The next morning. Reno wakes up first smiling sun shining through the window with Jordan sleeping next to him shirtless. Reno gets up and goes to the bathroom to take shower. Reno starts the shower as quietly as possible. Jordan rolls over only to notice that the bed is empty. Jordan thinks nothing of it and tries to head back to bed. Reno turns off the water as the steam from the shower follows him has he exits the bathroom. Jordan turns over only to notice that sexy, steamy, 6 pack of abs coming out of the bathroom. Jordan sat up and said "ooh my goodness" pretty sure there was a little drool there dripping out the side of his mouth. Reno looks at him with a smirk walks to Jordan. Jordan feels Reno's abs blushing also whining cuz he didn't get to see a close look in the shower. Reno picks him up and goes back to the bathroom to shower with him . Which Jordan excitedly accepts and Reno picks Jordan up and Jordan's eyes. grew wide because he did not know a short boy could pick up a tall one. They get to the shower and Jordan undresses to shower with him. They shower after.. "Jordan. will you be my boyfriend? I won't be a bad boy" Reno asks. Jordan blushes then says "Yes my baby boy Daddy will be your boyfriend." Jordan replies Reno goes as red as tomato then kisses him passionately deeply. Reno moans during their kiss Jordan rubs his member touching Renos abs. Reno licks Jordan's bottom lip requesting access. Jordan opens It and Reno slowly inserts his tongue tasting Jordan's cotton candy flavor they kiss with tongue for a little longer. Then they pull away catching their breath. "Reno can you let go of my member now? Your hand is covered in my semen." Jordan says. "s-sorry I f-forgot here I lick it clean" Reno replies going on his knees to clean Jordan's member. He looks up at Jordan with puppy eyes begging to let him suck it more. They go on for a few more hours. Then eat dinner and go lay down to cuddle. The next month...

  They are in the middle of a lustful moment when theres a knock at their door. They quickly put their clothes on and answer the door. "Mom" Reno says surprised. Lenor says "Reno I know you guys are a thing, I support you but your biological dad's here in cuffs.." Reno starts to cry "n-no not h-him p-please I don't want to see hi-".  Jordan intervenes "I'll carry him in my arms he's only stuck to me besides you guys. I'll take care of him" (Next chapter will tell you what happens next. But I hope you guys are enjoying it so far good luck on next, could be triggering/emotional)