Going on a trip to Las Vegas

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see my sister and uncle. We arrive and all get into the limo to go to the hotel.  I haven't been this excited since I first met Jordan. We finally arrived at Las Vegas I walk straight outside and boy I knew I should have listened to mom and Jordan when they told me to wear sweatpants and a sweater it was FREEZING. My sister was coming on a later flight mom was calling a uber to get us a hotel before we met up with everybody. Jordan notices I started getting my anxiety attacks because of the amount for people that were waiting outside of the airport. Jordan slightly gripped my hand and said "it's ok just take deep breaths. I put my head on his shoulder and he looked down to give me a kiss on the for head. Finally we arrived at the hotel and everybody was waiting for us at the hotel. I was so excited but all the touching was a bit excessive. Finally me and Jordan got relaxed in our hotel room "come on let's have some fun in the shower" Jordan said. I looked at Jordan with a smirk and sightly nodded my head. 

Jordan had the shower running by the time I got in the bathroom. Reno's face looked shocked but he thought to himself "wow finally time to relax. Jordan came out of the shower. Jordan got dressed, Reno got dressed shortly after. Jordan grabbed me by the waist and said "Let's go find something to eat." Reno looked at him and said "mmm I think I'm feeling like a oxtail soup kind of night." Jordan smirked and said perfect cause that's what LAS VEGAS is known for. We went downstairs and everybody was at the Oxtail soup restaurant. My family and I sat for hours and just giggled and laughed. We gambled and had so much fun. Before we knew it our trip was over and we boarded our plane to go home.