Cuddles (Warning lust +more)

Reno wakes up onto of Jordan who's still sleeping. He grinds on Jordan's crotch making sleeping Jordan groan. Reno grinds slower but moans cuz he can feel Jordan's member getting harder. Before he can keep going Jordan pulls him into a kiss and rubs Reno's member as it gets rock hard. Reno moans against Jordan's touch he grinds into Jordan more passionately. Jordan can't take it anymore. He takes off his belt and slowly pulls it off leaving just his underwear. Reno takes off the hoodie not wanting to get it dirty, also taking off his surf shorts revealing his cute Cheeto underwear. Reno takes off Jordan's underwear he licks the tip of his member making him groan. He puts the tip in his mouth causing Jordan's eyes to roll back, but Reno sucks harder bobbing his head up and down faster. Jordan moans "I-i-i'm g-gonna c-cum!!". Reno ignores him and keeps going not expecting Jordan to ejaculate in down his throat but still he swallows. Jordan wants revenge so he flips Reno on his back and sucks his member softly teasing but Reno shoves his head to deep throat him. Jordan gags but tries his best to pleasure Reno. Reno moans "J-Jordan I'm g-gonna cum! slow down please" Reno begs. Reno ejaculates in Jordans mouth which he gladly swallows and looks at Reno with a smirk. Jordan cuddles Reno and they fall asleep from exhaustion.