Shower & fun (Lust and better)

The next day.. in the morning. Jordan yawns still having cum dripping from his mouth. He licks it up and wakes up Reno which groans but opens his eyes. Jordan picks up a tired Reno into his arms and carries him to the bathroom. He shuts and locks the bathroom door kissing his naked boy, pinning him to the counter, Jordan's member hardens Reno gets excited by this scene and jerks off to his tall hard naked stepbrother. He feels fingers enter his wet entrance. Reno moans so much but loves it cuz it feels good. Jordan jerks off Reno and grabs lube to lather his own member to enter Reno a good first experience. Reno starts the shower and Jordan joins him he asks "Reno are I able to fuck you? I'm sorry I just love your touch". "yes you can I want it so bad please fuck me." Reno replies. Jordan slowly inserts his tip inside of Reno and Reno groans in pain making Jordan stop "are you okay? we can stop"he said. "n-no please give me It all."Reno replies. Jordan inserts all his length inside stops to check if Reno's okay but all of a sudden he hears moans looking down he didn't notice he was thrusting but kept going from slow to faster. Reno makes louder moans "f-fuck m-me d-daddy h-harder ahh~~". "Good boy call me daddy ughh~~ ahh~ f-fuck~ y-your s-so tight please I'm gonna cum." Jordan groans. Reno pushes back. into Jordan making him moan and his eyes to roll back. "f-fuck I-i-im c-cumming!" Jordan moans. Reno keeps good making Jordan cum 3 more times. (3 hours later) Jordan's carrying Reno cuz his ass hurts. "I love you so much Jordan you take care of me" Reno says. "I love you my cute little boy I claimed you so you have my scent now" Jordan replies. "h-huh? scent?  s-so that means if your in your rut I will be in heat? but only you can get rid of it" Reno says Jordan nods. Now let's go out on a date.. I'll help you get ready.  Carrying him to the room so they can get dressed, in proper date clothing.