Surprising Jordan with a Model X

(Reno) We come home tired from our trip at Las Vegas. I finally got to sleep but then I almost forgot Jordan's birthday is tomorrow. I go on to my laptop and secretly check if the date of the delivery just as I predicted tmr morning at 11 am. I close my laptop going to sleep cuddling him. In the morning I get up an a hour early to drive to Tesla to get Jordan's model X. I do the boring part signing papers. Finally I get his car at 11:20, I get in it wow it looks beautiful "I can't wait to give it to Jordan." I whisper smiling I drive home. I put a bow on it and wait outside. I hear footsteps rushing toward me. I smile knowing it's Daddy " Hi Daddy I have your birthday gift I stand up and give him the keycard to unlock the car. 

(Jordan) I run to my Boy, hugging and kissing him. "Hi Daddy I have your birthday gift" he said as he gave me my Tesla card I jump excitedly as this was my Dream car and my boy bought it for me!!. I kiss him passionately and lift him up. He smiles at me I put him down and ask " Reno can we go for drive together?" I said excitedly. He nods we got for drive into the mountains. We arrive and sit on the cars front trunk and smile watching the sunset We kiss passionately. Then head back home to go to dinner and spend the rest of the day with family. 

Lustful Step brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें